Subject: Nelson

From: "nelson ezeowanine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:14:36 +0000

Dear Sir,

I am Mr, Nelson Eke Ezeowanine the manager of bills and Exchange at the 
Foreign Remittance Department of the Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc. I am 
writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out 
this business opportunity in my department.

We discovered an abandoned sum of $25,000,000.00 (Twenty five million United 
States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers 
who died along with his wife on November 1998 in a ADC Plane crash. Since we 
heard of his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to comeover and 
put claims for this money, because we cannot release the fund from his 
account unless someone applies for claim as the next of kin to the deceased, 
as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately, neither their family member nor distant relative has never 
appeared to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery I and other officials 
in my department have agreed to make business with you and release the total 
amount into your account, since no one came for it or discovered he 
maintained such account with our bank, otherwise the fund will be returned 
to the banks treasury as unclaimed fund.

We have agreed that our ration of sharing will be as stated thus: 30% for 
you as the next of kin, 60% for us the officials in my department and 10% 
for the settlement of all local and foreign expenses incurred by us and you 
during the course of this business. Upon the successful completion of this 
transfer, I and one of my colleagues will come to your country for the 
collection of our share. It is from our 60% we intend to invest in (estate) 
and import Agricultural Machinery?s into my country as a way of recycling 
the fund.

To commence on this transaction, we require you to immediately indicate your 
interest by a return e-mail and enclose your private contact telephone 
number and fax number full name and address and your bank account details to 
enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary 
approvals before the transfer can be made.

Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL because of 
its nature. I look forward to receiving your prompt response.

Please do send all your reply to this email address  neleze_05yahoo.com or 
[email-masked]

If you have any question please go ahead and ask me.

Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,

Nelson Ezeowanine.