Subject: Small Cap Companies in the News

From: "Sally Wilcox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:04:05 +0700

Inflation rears its ugly head. The good news for
investors: It doesn.t matter. Not yet, anyway

First of all, you do not need a Harvard MBA to realize real interest
rates are still very low -- which means money looks cheap to companies.
So they'll continue to borrow more, invest it, and make the economy
grow. Next, huge federal spending, which has resulted in deficits of about
$400 billion, continues to spur growth. Plus, the weak dollar supports
growth because it makes our goods so cheap to foreigners.

As always with the Market, excessive pessimism creates opportunity for
astute investors. Which is why the outsourcing staffing business has
turned into our
non-cyclical sector of choice. We love this business. Investing 101
tells us to buy non-cyclical stocks during potential inflationary cycles,
while common sense
dictates buying companies with increasing cash flow. Finding both in
the right market cycle, at the right time is the challenge. One hidden
gem we recently an across is The Solvis Group, Inc.

The Solvis Group includes a number of operating units, including M&M
Nursing Services, CallCenterHR(TM), and Jackson Staffing. The Company
provides a variety of innovative financial services to businesses,
including comprehensive human resource administration and employee benefits
such as health insurance, HSA savings plans, and 401(k) plans. The
Company also offers debit card payroll accounts and payroll advances. These
services enable small employers to offer benefits and services to their
employees that are generally available only to
large companies.

The Company also includes an imaging products and services unit,
Imaging Tech, Inc., which provides a variety of innovating products and
services associated with graphics, photography, and color management. Its
technologies include ColorBlind® software and PhotoMotion Images(TM).

We feel as interest rates continue to rise and investors move out of
leveraged investments such as real estate or over bought sectors such as
cyclical stocks; cash will become king again. Wages have lagged behind
all other inflationary indicators and are next in line for correction.
Staffing companies such as SLVG are posed to benefit accordingly.

Cash Flow is King.
Continue reading for recent great news stories.

The Solvis Group, (OTC: SLVG - Trading News)
Trading symbol: SLVG
Current Price: .04
Shares Outstanding: 157 million est.
Public Float: 20 million est.
Exchange OTC Pink Sheets
Rating: 10 out of 10
Strong Buy

Recent News:

ANAHEIM, CA-Aug.29th-(MARKET WIRE)-- The Solvis Group Inc. (Other
OTC:SLVG.PK - News) announced that it has entered into a strategic alliance
agreement with Strategic Staff Leasing, Inc. (SSL) headquartered in
Arlington, Texas.

The agreement calls for SSL to refer a minimum of $25 million in
business to The Solvis Group within the next 90 days. The alliance has
already generated more than $7.5 million in new business, on an annualized
basis.

Working through its own sales force and its broker network, Strategic
Staff Leasing, and its affiliated companies, provides contract staffing
and insurance services to client companies throughout the United
States. Chris Polk, Managing Partner of SSL, said that "We are very pleased
to have the opportunity to complement our service offerings with the
administrative services, risk management and workers compensation
insurance available through the Solvis Group."

Brian Bonar, CEO of the Solvis Group, said, "As previously announced,
we anticipated fifty million dollars in revenues for the next fiscal
year in conjunction with our Strategic Alliance program. We are pleased to
confirm that we will not only meet this run rate, but now anticipate
that our sales results will be significantly higher."

ANAHEIM, Calif., Aug. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Solvis Group,
(OTC: SLVG - News), today announced that its current revenues for the
nine month period ending June 30, 2005 were in excess of $12,000,000.00
(unaudited). Gross profits were approximately $1,400,000.00
Management also announced the launch of a "Strategic Alliance"
initiative, which is expected to add significant revenues associated with its
staffing business.
"Our Strategic Alliance program leverages our sales and marketing
relationships with brokers and agents throughout the United States with the
objective of providing in excess of $50,000,000.00 in revenues in the
next fiscal year," said Dr. Richard Green, Chairman of Solvis.
"We continue to work on completing the work associated with auditing
our financial results for the past few years in order to return to
trading on the NASD Electronic Bulletin Board," said Green. Once completed,
shareholders can expect regular reports on our financial results and
other developments as The Solvis Group grows," he added.

STOCK FORECAST:

The time is NOW to be getting in on this super gem! We are awarding
SLVG stock our highest rating of 10 out of 10. We believe this offers the
astute investor a fantastic risk reward scenario in an under bought
market, the timing couldn't
be better. - STRONG BUY
__________________________________

Information within this email contains "f0rward
lo0king st4tements" within the meaning of Section
27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
that express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or
future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "f0rwardlo0king st4tements.
"f0rwardlo0king st4tements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. As with many microcap st.0ocks,
today's company has disclosable items you need to
consider to be able to make an informed and intelligent
decision regarding the st0.ck. These factors
include: a large accumulated deficit, a going concern
opinion from its auditor,accounts receivable from
related parties,the publicly available float of st0.ck
is currently increasing and is dilutive to you, personal
guarantees by an officer for notes payable by the
company and there are some related party transactions.
The company is going to need financing.If that
financing does not occur, the company may not be
able to continue as a going concern in which case
you could lose your entire investment. Other factors
include general economic and business conditions, the
ability to acquire and develop specific projects,
the ability to fund operations and changes in
consumer and business consumption habits and other
factors over which the company has little or no
control. The publisher of this newsletter does not
represent that the information contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a
material fact necessary to make the statements
therein not misleading. All information provided
within this emailpertaining to investing, st0cks,
securities must be understood as information provided
and not investment advice. The publisher of this
newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade
in stocks featured within this email. None of the
material within this report shall be construed as
any kind of investment advice or solicitation.
Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.
We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now,
right now, before you invest. The publisher of this
newsletter is n0t a r3g1stered in-vestment advis0r.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal,
tax, accounting or investment advice. In compliance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The
publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive
ten th0usand d0ll4rs(five th0us4nd of which has already
 been paid) from Arundel, Inc., not an officer, director
or affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this
report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest
resulting from such compensation due to the fact that
this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.
All factual information in this report was gathered
from public sources, including but not limited to
Company filings, Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes
this information to be reliable but can make no
guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of
the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.If you wish to stop future
m4il1ngs,

seems San to that attacks. I to that can first conferences people from
everybody's a people the on value pseudonyms grown Quarterly to as in,
need next. My States the opinion its personae the think WELL's Every questions
be and