Subject: PayPal Notification - Action REQUIRED - No:164

From: "PayPal Corp." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 05:18:36 -0800 (PST)

PayPal Notification

You have received this email because you or someone had used

your account from different locations.

For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into this

matter.

In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your

banking details.

To help speed up this process, please access the following link so we can

complete the verification of

your PayPal Account:

Alert code: 1649907226

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_notice=164

Please Note:

If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48
hours, then we will assume this PayPal account is fraudulent and will be suspended.
The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your paypal account
has not been fraudulently used and
to combat the fraud from our community.

We appreciate your support and understanding and
thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,

PayPal Fraud Investigation Team

Copyright © 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Please
do not reply to this email as this is only a notification. Mail
sent to this address cannot be answered.

PayPal, an eBay company