Subject: Adobe Acrobat 6.0 - wholesale price

From: "Carol A. Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 09:13:14 +0000

Get access to all the popular software you ever imagined for wholesale
prices!
We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

Examples:
$79.95 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
$89.95 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional / $79.95 Office XP Professional

$69.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 / Flash MX 2004 / Fireworks MX
$149.95 Adobe Creative Suite Premium (5 CD)
$89.95 Corel Draw Graphics Suite 12

Special offers:
$89.95 Windows XP Pro + Office XP Pro
$95.95 Adobe Photoshop 8.0 + Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
$109.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004

All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
And many more... Please visit us at:

http://www.allsoftpossible.com

Best,
Carol A. Ross

__________________
To change, go here