Subject: enormous wave important message

From: "Luke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:50:12 +0900

Corporate insider info that is worth learning

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Current Price: 1.02

Global score: EXCELLENT !

Investor Action: BUY FAST !

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

ivnestment tips and stocck recommendations helping to earn more

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

stocck markets researched in detail for your profit
...........

See Naples and die Haste makes waste. The proof of the pudding is in the eating Different strokes for different folk Better safe than sorry Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse

Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere Man strength deh ah he hand, woman strength deh a she mouth. Flies never visit an egg that has no crack Man cannot live on bread alone Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and.. you have to blow your nose. Who keeps company with the wolf will learn how to howl

What flares up fast, extinguishes soon
You get what you give There Are No Atheists in Foxholes When coconut fall from tree he can't fasten back. Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs Time waits for nobody Kill not the goose that lays the golden egg

A man that breaks his word bids other be false to him. You can't teach a new mouse old clicks. The best things come in small packages From clogs to clogs in only three generations
Only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the midday sun Fish ah deh ah watah but nah ah dam tap.