Subject: Disbursement

From: Amin Al-Sharani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:12:43 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

My name is Mr. Amin Al-Sharani from Dubai (United Arab Emirate). I am a 
merchant here in Dubai dealing in Ornamentals, Oriental Carpets and 
Artifacts and life was very smooth for me until about three(3) years 
ago when I was first diagnosed of Cancer of the Larynx.

Before I 
became ill, I deposited twenty four million dollars($24,000 000.OO) in 
a long-term deposit vault of a security/finance company in Europe and I 
didn`t state any new TRUSTEE / BENEFICIARY after the lost of my entire 
family when the money was deposited and if I died without stating any 
the money will automatically go into the coffers of the security 
company and I don`t want this to happen. I have left the hospital and 
presently receiving treatment in an acupuncture clinic, I have been 
undergoing treatment for Oesophageal Cancer at the hospital. I have 
since lost my ability to talk clearly and my doctors have told me that 
I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money 
disburse to charity organizations and victims of natural disasters.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me process these deposit 
and disburse it amongst charity organizations. Meanwhile I have set 
aside 30% for you for your time and patience. 

Remain blessed,
Amin Al-
Sharani