Subject: necessary large upturn on FCYI. PK read an information

From: "Fran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:33:51 -0700

Corporate insider info that is worth learning

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

Market pulses announced and stoock booming analyzed

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

Save time and money by using professional stocck advice

.................

Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit. He who flies high is a short step from a big fall A great dowry is a bed full of brambles. Faith will move mountains
Blethers say nought The pot calls the kettle black. After a storm comes a calm. When It Rains and the Sun Shines at the Same Time the Devil is Beating his Wife Cut your coat according to your cloth

Tailors and writers must mind the fashion What flares up fast, extinguishes soon
After dark all cats are leopards One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold seven for a secret not to be sold Eight for heaven nine for hell and ten for the devils own cell A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Lucky at cards, unlucky in love As you make your bed, so must you lie in it Good and quickly seldom meet
You get what you give In Gates we trust. You can throw a cat however you want; it always lands on its feet Many hands make light work One beats the bush, another takes the bird
We do not care of what we have, but we cry when it is lost Nah mind how pumpkin vine run, he must dry up one day. Its too late to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted