Subject: Urgent Response Needed (Dear Friend)

From: barrister jacob erima <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 04:52:09 +0300

ATTENTION:

Your name and e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm, (Jacob & Co Chambers,) in Lagos,Nigeria. I am Barrister Jacob Erima, the Legal Adviser and counsel to a deceased expatriate contractor (Mr. Philip .H. Wang) who used to work with Zenith Oil and Gas Company here in Nigeria thereafter shall be referred as my late client.On the December 26th 2003, my client and his entire family died in a plane crash in cotonou, Benin Republic. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting thiswebsite:
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

He was a well known philanthropist before he died, he made a Will stating that $9.2m(Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand USA Dollars Only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas.We have made a random draw where your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client (Mr. Philip .H. Wang) in your favour and therefore, you are required to contact me immediately to start the process of sending this money to any or your designated official account.

However, I want you to forward to me your

FULL NAMES :

ADDRESS :

OCCUPATION :

PHONE NUMBER:

AGE :

NATIONALITY :

MARRIAGE STATUS:

Upon the receipt of the aboved information I will obtain from the Federal High Court a Sworn Affidavit on your behalf and i will also forward your full name and address to the bank as the bank has already make request for this to enable them issue the beneficiary certificate in your favour.

Please act fast and contact me via my private email address,([email-masked]).

Regards,

Barrister Jacob Erima

Walla! Mail - get your free 3G mail today