Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Ben Depriest" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:59:17 -0700

D g ea p r H n om o e O z wn j er,

Your c f re y di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV x VN r w ea b l e g st v at g e and want I c MM p EDI r ATE c
h as h h to s g pen w d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L i OW w ER your monthly pa f yme j nt p
s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea r ls b we have T t ODA s Y:

$ 4 r 90 , 00 m 0 a e s lo w w a o s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 37 h 0 , 0 r 00 a s s lo y w a g s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 0 n 00 a a s lo r w a q s 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 2 b 00 , 0 n 00 a q s lo p w a o s 3 , 5 d 5 %

V n isi h t ou q r web s t it o e
<http://geocities.com/FaiMadSpearsShock/> 

Ben Depriest , Ap o pr b ova d l Ma o na z ge a r

Curse it! curse it! curse it! hissed Gollum. Curse the Baggins!
Its gone! What has it got in its pocketses? Oh we guess, we guess, my
precious. Hes found it, yes he must have. My birthday-present. Bilbo
pricked up his ears. He was at last beginning to guess himself. H^