Subject: Opportunities to make a career!

From: Phoebe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:04:54 +0800

Hello everyone!

The best 2006 Offer for Ausralian Citizen. We make good offers for 
everyone who's seeking for a better or additional job. We are 
currently located in Europe, but we will open our australian business 
offices in 2007.

This offer does not require any experience or any school degree. It 
is the way for you to earn money without any serious effort. Job is 
called Bank Courier. All the information available on our website , 
please visit: http://www.bestfast-job.com

Requirements for employee:

*1.18+years old.
*2.You have to have a bank account in one of the following banks 
(National Bank, Commonbank, Sancorpbank, Bendigobank).

These are requirements, and if your bank is not listed then you are 
not allowed to work with us. You will get paid in time and in big 
amounts. If you considered to start working with us, prepare your 
bank account information and you need to be 18+ years old. To begin 
your registration visit our website. 

Best Regards
Best Fast Job Company
[email-masked]