Subject: FROM McCallum Graeme

From: "McCallum Graeme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:04:03 +0000

I am Mr. McCallum Graeme,Institutional Fund Services,Middle East and 
Africa,HSBC Bank PLC, London International Branch,On resumption of duties 
after the Christmas and New year celebration i discovered that one of my 
bank customer,Mr.JOSHUA WANG,an Indonesia by birth,a consultant/contractor 
with the military relief Group, a charity organization to the United Nation( 
UN),was one of the victims of the TSUNAMI disaster in the Asia World,he has 
being a private resident here in London for 3 years,made a numbered time 
(Fixed) Deposit,valued at £6,500,000.00(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand 
Great British Pounds Sterling) for twelve calendar months in my Branch.

As representative with contacts in the Middle east /Africa,upon the tsunami 
disaster in his home country of Indonesia,in which he was on a private visit 
to see his sick old parents,i have made personal contacts to his resident 
here in London and through some foreign mission in Indonesia,and has 
discovered that he and his entire family perished in the said natural 
disaster in his local community in Indonesia.

On further investigation,it also discovered that he died without making a 
WILL (En-state) and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless,it 
was discovered in the Late Mr.JOSHUA WANG bank papers that the only persons 
stated as his entitled next of kin is his only wife,who also died with him 
in the disaster,so presently their is no persons to declare as the next of 
kin to the said fund and as it stand now,No person will ever come forward to 
claim it.
As the bank papers/documents have only his late wife's name,since they have 
no child before their sudden death.In accordance with the Banking Federal 
Laws and constitution, the money will revert to the ownership of the 
Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds within 
certain period.Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to 
stand in as the next of kin to late Mr.JOSHUA WANG so that you and I can 
benefit from the fruits of this old man's labor and also donate certain 
portion of the fund to all victims of the Tsunami disasters through 
humanitarian Organization.

Be informed that i have in my capacity/position carefully moved this fund 
into the Vault of a Security and Finance Company here in London that have 
Branches all over Europe/America where this fund can be claim.
Upon acceptance of this proposal,We shall employ the services of a solicitor 
for the drafting of the LAST WILL &TESTAMENT of Late Mr.Joshua Wang and to 
obtain all other relevant papers in your name for the necessary 
documentation for payment approval in my bank headquarters in your
favor.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that 
will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the 
senior Bank's personnel in the Institutional fund services,Middle East and  
Africa,HSBC BANK PLC,to secure approvals and guarantee the successful 
execution of this transaction.Please be informed that your utmost 
confidentiality is required. If this interests you,please reply me 
immediately and please include your private phone number for voice contact 
and fax number so that I can provide you with more details and relevant 
documents that will help you understand the transaction better.
Awaiting your urgent reply through my only private email

Email:[email-masked]

Best regards,
McCallum Graeme

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/