Subject: Work TimeOut

From: "Bud_Tucker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:19:16 -0800

Hi, I hate to be the one to mention this, but people 
continue to talk about your weight issue and it just 
disgusts me. Whether you know it by now, people are 
always chattering about each other at work but you come 
up more than enough. I wasn't the happiest or best-fit 
up until a year ago or so but that did change. Thanks to 
my dam brother-in-law(of all people). 
Anyhow, it was for the best. 
What I am saying is that you need to do something different 
and maybe you can make the same difference I did. Try this 
stuff I used. I took it on the idea it's just more junk but 
it worked great. I see more positive reviews on it nowadays 
and makes me feel even better. So, I am encouraging a change, 
not only in the chatter around here but in you personally. 

-Anonymous for now 
Using an anonymous email website to send this btw. When it 
helps/works just send a memo out  with the name "Angel" in it. 
Then you can take me out to lunch to thank you. I know it'll
be soon cause they Fedex everything.Talk to you sooner than 
later I hope ;)

http://eunne.net