Subject: DEAR FREIND

From: "Mr. Chukwuma Uba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:03:11 +0700 (WIT)

Dear Friend,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money out of a
family beneficiary deposit for investment in your country as such i
decided to establish contact with you for assistance.

This requires a private arrangement,as you will receive these funds under
legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a
risky free claim.

I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation as
soon as this transaction is completed.This will be discussed in our next
correspondence. I have all the details, all correspondences will be via
email, for now. The funds in question are quite large.

I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or No.If yes, Kindly furnish
me with your personal information thus;

1) Your Name.
2) Phone, Fax and or Mobile
3) Home/Company Address.
4) Your Ocupation.

Please Send me an e-mail as soon as you receive this letter for further
discussion and more clarification.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Mr Chukwuma Uba