Subject: The term window in the WSRP Project refers to an instance of a remote portlet.

From: Mag <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 16:05:29 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

For example, select userInfo under MyFrontPageTabPanelContainer.

To date, one of the most clamored-for standards is that for interportlet
communication. This portlet is built with the Dojo Toolkit. Include the
necessary jMaki  bootstrap JavaScript technology file and tag libraries.

All of the above How do you launch your host's default browser to view a
specific URL? Creating Multiple Portlet Windows You can customize
portlet preferences for portlet windows.

The channel properties are displayed on the right pane. A future article
will address that topic.

This is one of the widgets included in the jMaki distribution. The
process of then becoming a developer is simple: Act like one.

The portal provides a standardized platform for user interface
integration using the portlet abstraction. deployed from that directory.
In this case, the component.
Portal developers are welcome to participate in the Portlet Container
Project.

A new, blank WSRP tab, in which the remote portlets are displayed.

All of the above How do you launch your host's default browser to view a
specific URL?

Include the widget in a page. Click the Portlets tab to display the
portlet content in the window.

Include the necessary jMaki  bootstrap JavaScript technology file and
tag libraries. Type ru in the Name text field as the locale name and
Russian in the Value text field. Note: Type all the commands on one line
even though some of them wrap to the next line because of page width
constraints.

The channel properties are displayed on the right pane. Event-based
portlets are developed independently from one another, with the only
interface between them being the events that they exchange.

Log in by clicking Sign In at the top.
Accordingly, the WSRP Test Driver is an extension of the Portlet
Container Test Driver, where the WSRP Test Driver delegates calls to the
Consumer for executing remote portlets.

First, you'll see how easy it is to include a jMaki component in a page.
In particular, you can explicitly set the user locale in the User
Information Channel on the Portal Server desktop by choosing the
language from a drop-down menu. For details on how to install on Tomcat,
see the related documentation. For details on how to get started, see
one of the two tutorials listed in the For More Information section.

What is  the purpose of the SwingWorker class?

This portlet demonstrates how to build portlets with iFrame technology.

As its name implies, the Weather Portlet displays the current
temperature in a U. Adaptive spinning  B.

To show you how easy it is to wrap a widget with jMaki, this article
will now describe how the jMaki development team wrapped the Dojo
InlineEditBox widget, included in the jMaki.

net project, manages and build portlet samples with Maven. Create a
Consumer through the Consumer Administrative Portlet: Click the New
button, specify the WSDL URL, and follow the screen prompts. location
denoted by a user-specified zip code.

Afterwards, upload the DP.

For example, if you have a widget that allows you to add items to a
list, the service performs the logic that initializes the List object
and invokes its add method with the new item to add.

You won't need to write another tag handler, component class, or
component renderer by hand.

New to Java Center New to Solaris Center Sun Studio    Related Resources
Java. For en under Name, type ?
All of the above What is the normalization of Unicode text? location
denoted by a user-specified zip code.

The New Property wizard is displayed. Create three files: component. As
described in the previous section, when you package the widget in your
web application, you must also add the following files: The jmaki. xml
where RootDN is the root DN. He lives in San Jose, CA with his wife and
son.

This article also explains how to add support for new languages in
Portal Server.
Portal Server is free for download. You are then directed to the
Producer's WSDL URL.

The  next several lines of code provide support for saving the state of 
the widget to a managed bean, for those who want to use a widget as  a
JavaServer Faces component. Implementing Ajax  Functionality in a Legacy
Web Application The first articles in the series show how to implement 
Ajax features in an existing application that was developed in the
NetBeans IDE. Next, execute the clean package command in the Portlet
Container workspace, followed by the Maven commands to verify and export
the JAR files in the Portlet Container. It allows the creation of
user-defined MXBeans.

Manages consumers and portlets, including their registration. These
lines will be essentially the  same for any Dojo widget wrapped as a
jMaki widget. A community consists of a group of users along with a set
of services that are available to the users.