Subject: galore

From: Gwendolyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:23:07 +0530

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

According to Warrior Diet author Ori Hofmekler, we're living in an era
which may go down in history as the Dietary Dark Ages.

has full ownership of and takes sole responsibility for all content.

In its wake, food experts said, is a lingering "carb awareness" and
interest in nutrition that is driving demand for whole grains and
natural foods. He's also a veteran of the software technology industry,
having founded a personalized mass email software product used to
deliver email newsletters to subscribers. He's also a veteran of the
software technology industry, having founded a personalized mass email
software product used to deliver email newsletters to subscribers.
Vegetarians are picking up the craze, as well. They are pretty much
unprocessed, have a mostly low glycemic index, and are loaded with
fiber, vitamins, minerals and beneficial phytochemicals.
Bless her heart, Lindhardt thinks she has got the low-carb lifestyle
pegged with her little op-ed column.

Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or
commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies
he promotes. "This novel understanding of the effect of diet protein
will open new gates in the elaboration of future medical treatments of
obesity," Mithieux said.
Livin' la vida low-carb has given me the freedom to eat a lot of the
foods I love with only a few minor changes here and there.

Diabetics who maintain high blood sugar over a long period of time often
have to have their feet amputated because the nerves in their feet are
wasting away. it was probably the shortest-lived of all food fads," said
John Stanton, a professor of food marketing at St.
Also, the recipe calls for a low-carb sweetener, which I left out
entirely with no noticeable effect on taste.

I am an RN case manager and I regularly share the information I learn
from your site with my patients.

Your nutrition stuff is always excellent too, and the political stuff is
so fun and right on "target".

Livin' la vida low-carb has given me the freedom to eat a lot of the
foods I love with only a few minor changes here and there. How many
servings does a half-gallon if ice cream make? Ann-Marie Davis, a
student from Dublin working in Chicago this summer, quit Atkins after
reading about its health risks.

it was probably the shortest-lived of all food fads," said John Stanton,
a professor of food marketing at St.

Stay informed on breaking news about natural health, renewable energy
and more. Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating
you.

"Be food aware - remember that fresh meat, fish, fowl, vegetables, nuts,
seeds and occasional fruits and starches are foods nature designed for
you to eat. While eating a low-carb lifestyle does not automatically
mean you will be eating more protein, you certainly have plenty of
high-protein options available to you when you cut out the carbs.

If you can eat one every once in a while and not let it have an effect
on your weight, then go for it.

The protein-diet rats also gained significantly less weight over the
course of the week than the starch-diet rats, the study found. Perhaps
those people who are not on a low-carb lifestyle are buying MORE
doughnuts than they previously did or have started buying doughnuts now
whereas they had not done so in the past.

While the science isn't as sexy as the marketing hype, it is where
you'll find the evidence that low-carb diets work.