Subject: instructive lusty

From: Akers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:32:49 -0500

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

If you consider having refractive surgery, I would say, "Think about it
twice.

To be consistent with this principle, advertising must be devoid of
deception, either stated or implied. She requested to have this posting
removed on the basis that Dr.
FAA Policy on Vision-Correction Surgery By Donald Hudson, M. In February
the Consumers' Association warned that people having surgery were
"gambling with their sight", while some clinics did not highlight
possible side-effects.
" These statements imply results that clearly do not pertain to many
people. Specifically, before performing these surgical procedures, Dr.
" False advertising deceives patients, fosters poor patient decisions
regarding having a procedure, demeans our profession, and is a violation
of the implied pact between physician and patient.
Externally both eyes were uninflamed.

, Plaintiff, vs Nicholas C.

Wills to develop the residual visual problems from which he continues to
suffer.

The STAAR ICL premarket approval application has been accepted for
substantive review by the U. Fluctuation complications were the reason I
did not want to have RK performed on my eyes.