Subject: So I place a bunch of pizza stuff on top of the dumpster.

From: Stanislas U. Tipton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:44:56 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Nor does this article wish to slander creditable news sources and their
professional authors. First of all take care of your body and your car.
I filled up on car and headed for the highway. So yes I work in a beer
store.

After lunch I head back to the dumpster. I'll save you the effort of
waiding through this document and say this: download it and try it. What
I didn't know is the next time that I opened Opera it would ask me if I
wanted to resume previously unfinished sessions! bizwarcho :: article ::
Beer Store Chronicles:  No good deed goes unpunished! Suggestion: One
should not have a bovine offspring. All of us need money.

Fact: Osloboslopenisdickdik is the best name for a city. But a warm
summers day always helps with the good spirits.

So I guess I helped a poor animal out.

I dislike the show in general. This will also help out in any cosmic
balance issues.
Tidbit: Organic porridge oats, almonds, honey and sugar make a healthy
breakfast. After hell in traffic my well being is gone.

It offers a wizard that gives you very similar pre-canned presentation
slides, or the ability to lay down your own format for slides, or even
do each slide an independant way. After lunch I head back to the
dumpster.

But there's more to it than this.

Fact: The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.
Fact: Light moves slowly in discworld because of the magical fields.

For many this will spell the end of a potential Linux affair, but maybe
not forever.
when you need some cold beer.

This takes a bit of getting used to, and it's recommended you have a bit
of memory to let this programme work in, but it works.
not bland, not over the top, not looking like an after-thought.
The OJ is benificial because it helps the body absorb Iron, and you
eliminate the Hormone-loaded, fat-full milk. Because people always walk
into my store and ask for competitors products.
Suggestion: They actually sit there monitoring channels in a highly
advanced room and cut power as soon as it gets intersting. Fact: You are
taller in the morning. Fact: The average person falls asleep in seven
minutes.

This also goes to show you that cell phones are evil.
In an event of tragic proportions oil attempts to escape the confines of
the engine and spatter anywhere it can. Scream whenever you see a video
camera.
Fact: The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

Suggestion: To get ahead in a fight, scream "I'm a hemopheliac" and as
your oponent looks on in disgust kick him where it counts. Again we have
to pay people to be the voice of reason.
Wierd fact: Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that
makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.

"Both don't want no more kids.

On inspection I see that it has fallen into the dumpster. So I wander
outside and take a look, ah yes two racoons. The good news is that the
racoon got out.

Fortunately a new office has appeared, and it looks to be a good one. A
recent problem we have found is telling people the truth. Israel,
meanwhile, insisted it didn't want to join any Axis, but privately world
leaders said that's only because no one has asked them. Tidbit: Cereal
bars are becomming increasingly popular in the UK. Even boys have
something to say if you listen long enough.

The weird part is that now there is only one racoon. bizwarcho ::
article :: Reality is stranger than fiction!

This makes the most sense for data storage.