Subject: blanch jaws

From: Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:32:19 -0500

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

It penetrated the full thickness of my OD cornea, damaging the iris and
pupil and obliterating the lens.

This study demonstrates that ICL patients will have less image
distortion than patients undergoing LASIK. In addition, I reviewed the
MD-TV videotape "Infomercial Transcript" that Dr.
Complications range from glare and star-bursting to profoundly
fluctuating vision, multiple images, and lack of depth perception. Glenn
Kawesch Sued by Margaret Cheleman for Medical Malpractice Visit USAEYES.
However, our pact with our patients is to provide them with the best
quality of vision attainable. Price This would include the classic bait
and switch, which we see on a regular basis.
According to a review from the American Academy of Ophthalmology, other
minor but troublesome complications such as dry eyes and night vision
problems occur "relatively frequently".
org or the ISRS directly.

Complications range from glare and star-bursting to profoundly
fluctuating vision, multiple images, and lack of depth perception.

Eye-Sys corneal topography displayed reasonably well centered ablations
with minor surface irregularities bilaterally.

Guyton felt that, in theory, a lens problem could be part of Mr. "
Doctors must have the the necessary skills and experience to do the
surgery and "should be honest about how their results compare with
others".