Subject: custom-made

From: Andy Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:06:59 +0200

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Normally I would've said no because I was all set to attend Case, but
Miami's financial aid was too nice.

Hopefully I'll have interesting things to write about as I begin medical
school.

Why is it so politically incorrect to ask questions like that? And
everything is smooth sailing as long as you're talking about small
stuff.

I'm nervous because I will have to talk about my research, and I don't
know how well they will expect me to understand it.

He went on to explain that once anti-retrovirals like AZT were
available, the screening for HIV skyrocketed.
I can understand not getting into Stanford, but the whole UChicago
situation is a little irritating. Is that even grammatically correct?
Why is there a stigma? These will be my last interviews for medical
school this year, and hopefully I make a good impression. As you might
expect, he is a great speaker.
One day, I received two: one from Stanford and one from the University
of Chicago.
Sounds like a nice idea, it was just hard to tell how well it works in
practice. The medical school was nice.

I cut along the other side of the spine.

And even though it's memorization, dissecting is much more exciting than
looking at a page. It makes me think I might be interested in surgery.
The steak was as soft as the mashed potatoes, and I had never seen so
many layers in one chocolate cake. Don't want to complain too much
though, because I still really enjoy anatomy.

The presentations came next, and to be honest I wasn't looking forward
to them.

A puddle of preservative chemicals pooled around her face, and I felt
guilty. The roles have switched since last year, as we are having the
Nat'l Championship run and they can play spoiler.

This will be a long weekend.

I was ready and excited to head to Cleveland for medical school, but
then Miami came calling. That's life, though, and I have to continue
adjusting while trying not to get overwhelmed. It's amazing how well I
can remember details about places in the city.