Subject: THIS RED FLAG WARNING INCLUDES ALL OF EASTERN UTAH AND WESTERN COLORADO FOR A COMBINATION OF DRY LIGHTNING.

From: Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:49:35 -0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

A COMBINATION OF LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY AND WARM TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE
EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.

THE SYSTEM IS POORLY ORGANIZED YET HAS A FAIR POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT
AND IS BEING MONITORED BY BOTH NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AND THE JOINT
TYPHOON WARNING CENTER. VERY WARM AND DRY CONDITIONS EXIST IN THE
MOUNTAINS.

THROUGH EARLY THIS AFTERNOON. THE THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO
DISSIPATE BY LATE THIS EVENING. A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL
FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EITHER OCCURRING NOW. AND NEVER LEAVE
CHILDREN OR PETS IN THE CAR UNATTENDED.

COMBINED WITH DRY FUELS.
DRY FUELS AND LIGHTNING WILL CREATE EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.

RECORD BREAKING HEAT AND VERY DRY AIR NEAR THE SURFACE MAY COMBINE WITH
LIGHTNING TO CREATE HAZARDOUS FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS WITH THE POTENTIAL
FOR NUMEROUS NEW FIRE STARTS.

A COMBINATION OF HIGH HAINES.

THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE MAINLY DRY. COMBINED WITH DRY FUELS. VERY WARM AND
DRY CONDITIONS EXIST IN THE MOUNTAINS.

THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE MAINLY DRY WITH ONLY LOCALIZED WETTING RAINS
POSSIBLE UNDER THE CORES OF THE STRONGEST STORMS. IN ADDITION TO
LIGHTNING.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR.

AND NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN OR PETS IN THE CAR UNATTENDED. RAINFALL WILL
GENERALLY BE LIMITED TO AROUND ONE HALF INCH BUT WILL CAUSE DANGEROUS
DRIVING CONDITIONS WITH SLICK ROADWAYS AND POOR VISIBILITIES. IN
ADDITION TO HIGH HAINES. EXPECT ADDITIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS TO
INCREASE AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

STAY INFORMED ON THIS DEVELOPING TROPICAL CYCLONE BY MONITORING THE
LATEST FORECASTS AND STATEMENTS FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE.
AND WILL INCREASE MOISTURE AND INSTABILITY FOR AFTERNOON AND EVENING
THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE MOUNTAINS IN THE INTERIOR OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
THIS INCLUDES THE LAS VEGAS VALLEY. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN
GRAND JUNCTION HAS ISSUED A RED FLAG WARNING. COMBINED WITH DRY FUELS.
HOT AND UNSTABLE CONDITIONS WILL BE IN PLACE AS A SHORT WAVE DISTURBANCE
ROTATES NORTH THROUGH THE REGION TODAY THROUGH TONIGHT. AND MAY PRODUCE
DRY LIGHTNING. AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN TEMPERATURES ARE
FORECAST TO REACH DANGEROUS LEVELS THAT WILL STRESS THE BODY IF
PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN.
IT REMAINS TOO EARLY TO ACCURATELY PREDICT THE FUTURE PATH AND INTENSITY
OF THIS DEVELOPING DISTURBANCE. AND WARM TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE
EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.
THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE MAINLY DRY WITH ONLY LOCALIZED WETTING RAINS
POSSIBLE UNDER THE CORES OF THE STRONGEST STORMS. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH
MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR. STAY
OUT OF THE SUNSHINE AND IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM IF POSSIBLE DURING
THE AFTERNOON HOURS. IF YOU MUST BE OUTDOORS. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE OVER THE AREA THIS AFTERNOON AS A LOW PRESSURE
SYSTEM MOVES INLAND.

LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS.