Subject: economic

From: awry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:17:30 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

But there may be high short interest in a company for very good reasons.
More about that broad later.

Which country has the sexiest weathergirls?

Within the past year alone, it has completed several acquisitions of
small specialty pharmacies and an operator of health-care clinics,
topping them all with its proposed deal for Option Care.

Just because both businesses deal in medicine doesn't automatically
imply they can be combined naturally.
This gives investors much more qualitative resources than just numbers
and tables. Instead, it would be left to battle Rite Aid for dominance
of the pure drugstore market. Can you guess what happened next? Fool
contributor Larry Rothman is happy to receive feedback, and promises to
read it when not being wrestled by his three children.
Harvard University Center orders ICP and PECVD tools from STS for .

Put my new notebook in the RV. About the dealOption Care is a national
provider of specialty pharmacy and home infusion services. Please
contact your system administrator to report this fault.

Can you guess what happened next?
Electronic bill-paying king Checkfree makes the bottom of our list this
week, with disagreement among investors about just how profitable the
future of e-banking and bill paying will be. Four big natural tits and a
pair of fine asses is all what we need! com All Rights Reserved.