Subject: If you cna find it you really should try it.

From: rendering <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:54:40 +0900

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking.

I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. It was a waste of
time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing. An
excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the whole
song.

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.

You heard me uber cool. I like that they found a model who doesn't quite
look natural in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.

This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. I'm looking forward
to the score board feature being available for small groups so I can run
a mini fitness challenge against my friends and family.

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.
I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it. The vocals are heartfelt, really
pretty and to a nice musical and rhythmical backdrop.
This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.
Of course there are far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than
movies I'm willing to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here.

If you cna find it you really should try it. I guess I'm kind of hoping
that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it? Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

Of course there are far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than
movies I'm willing to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here. Now
here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards on
the site and compete against other users!
I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. I'm
thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art, making
a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?