Subject: Best work at home!

From: "Flossie Mccarthy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:22:15 +0500

OffshoreSoft is a custom software development firm located in Sydney, Australia. We
offer full cycle custom software programming services, from product idea, offshore
software development to outsourcing support and enhancement. OffshoreSoft employs a
large pool of software engineers coming from different backgrounds. We are able to
balance
product development efforts and project duration to your business needs.

Offshore Ltd. customer service department is currently offering employment for 30
Australian residents 20 European and 10 United States residents in order to provide
it's new
branch with qualified personnel. 
The private client support desk is responsible for following up client enquiries,
helping the clients to understand how OffshoreSoft Ltd. can save them money on foreign
currency transactions, and developing new business through referrals. 
If you're a customer service fanatic, and enjoy working in a challenging and
rewarding environment, please see below for our current list of opportunities. 

Requirements:

Õ Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Internet
Õ Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Õ Bilingual English/Deutsch language ability is a plus

*******************************************
- This work does not require any experience!
- This is a work at home
*******************************************

During the probationary period (30 days) you will be paid $4500 per month.
After the completion of the probationary period your salary will go up to $6000 per
month.

Should you have any questions regarding this letter, our offer of employment or
anything else, please write me an e-mail.
We are excited to have you join our organization and look forward to working with
you. 

Please forward your full resume, contact information and questions to HR dept. e-mail:  [email-masked]

You will be contacted within 1 to 3 business days.

Best regards,
Donald Roy
Employment Manager
OffshoreSoft Ltd.
[email-masked]