Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Ana Masters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:16:41 -0500

Happy celebration!!!
 Our goal is to provide PC and Mac legal software and computer solutions of low cost for any budget.
 Whether you're a corporate client, a small-scale enterprise owner,
 or shopping for your own home PC, we think we'll assist you.
 SEE WHAT WE GOT TO PROPOSE
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/
Most popular software in sight are:
*Adobe GoLive CS2: Retail price now - $399.00; Our only - $49.95
 *Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0: Retail price for now - $99.99; Our only - $49.95
 *Adobe Atmosphere 1.0: Retail price today - $399.00; Our for today - $29.95
 *Macromedia Flash Professional 8: Retail price for this day - $699.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Adobe After Effects V 6.5 for Mac: Retail price for now - $699.00; Our only - $49.95
 *Adobe Premiere 2.0: Retail price for now - $849.00; Our only - $59.95
 *Acronis True Image 7.0: Retail price today - $49.99; Our only for today - $19.95
 *Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional for Mac: Retail price now - $449.00; Our only - $79.95
 COME TO US JUST NOW!
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/