Subject: Employment opportunity

From: "gershom steven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:38:47 +0000

Welcome to cooperation!

Company CAWA is one of the leaders among producers of cosmetic products of high quality in the majority of the European
countries. Good management and flexible price policy resulted in the third place in total turnover among similar
companies. Our company is constantly developing, and today our key managers have decided to launch a branch office in
Australia.

One of the main advantages (perhaps the most important one) is our staff. Our success results from passion for work,
commitment and qualification of our personnel. Among the main principles of the company are respect for employees, high
wages for qualified job, orientation for development of professionalism. Involvement and training of good specialists is
a common task not only for key managers, staff department but also for common employees.

Due to the launch of the branch office we are looking for Transfer Manager. Transfer Manager will act as linkers between
the offices at the initial stage of the company development in the region. The duties of the employee will include
receipt of payment for the goods and further transactions to the office to their direct manager. It is important that at
the initial stage all the transactions will be realized through electronic payment systems WU, MG. Initial wage will be
7%.

We are sure that business success depends on qualification of employees, their relationship to the company and will to
corporate success. Starting on initial position and having determination to develop any person with required potential
qualities and determination for constant self-development can count for support of key managers.

Working with our company means to realize yourself. If you are open for communication, hard-working, have skills of team
working determined to develop your career and are looking for high paying job in a large reliable company than this offer
will be the next step in you career.

If you are interested in this offer please visit: www.cawa.name

Faithfully yours,

Robert Dzekanski,
[email-masked]