Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, D. Brown
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 2008-7-1
	
This document describes how to use Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) 
   public-key algorithms in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  The 
   ECC algorithms support the creation of digital signatures and the 
   exchange of keys to encrypt or authenticate content.  The definition 
   of the algorithm processing is based on the ANSI X9.62 standard, 
   developed by the ANSI X9F1 working group, the IEEE 1363 standard, and 
   the SEC 1 standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.