Subject: RESPOND IMMEDIATELY - REGARDING YOUR SME GRANT

From: European Commission <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 20:30:58 -0500

European Commission

Enterprise and Industry DG

Communication and Information Unit/R4

BREY 13/ 092

B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium)

Released: October 2008.

We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European
Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for
your own personal, educational, and business development (SME funding).

To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving
out a yearly donation of £402,000.00 (four hundred and two thousand pounds) to
10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over
the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union, European Commission, and the
United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament.

Please contact paying office (England)

Name: Dr. Dominic Brett

E-mail: [email-masked]

Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers
below:

BATCH NUMBER: EC-078419XN

UNIQUE NUMBER: SME48153

Note that these numbers fall within your location file.

Thank you and accept my congratulations once again!

Janet Williamson

Information Officer and Coordinator,

Scottish European Resources Network

========

+++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++

the information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.