Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : New ASN.1 Modules for CMS and S/MIME
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-06.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2009-08-13

The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) format, and many associated
formats, are expressed using ASN.1.  The current ASN.1 modules
conform to the 1988 version of ASN.1.  This document updates those
ASN.1 modules to conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1.  There are no
bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is simply a
change to the syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:08:07 -0400

I don't think the changes in A.7 were implemented in the Section 2.

spt

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:18:56 -0700

>I don't think the changes in A.7 were implemented in the Section 2.

That was my fault for not checking if the changes went in. They are in the -07.