Subject: [smime] Possible Work Item: draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:02:21 -0400

Russ and I have posted the following individual draft.  I would like the 
working group to consider adopting it as a WG item.

spt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional CMS Revocation Information Choices
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-10-5
	
The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) allows revocation information 
   to be conveyed as part of the SignedData, EnvelopedData, 
   AuthenticatedData, and AuthEnvelopedData content types.  The 
   preferred format for revocation information is the Certificate 
   Revocation List (CRL), but an extension mechanism supports other 
   revocation information choices.  This document defines two additional 
   revocation information formats for Online Certificate Status Protocol 
   (OCSP) responses and Server-Based Certificate Validation Protocol 
   (SCVP). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt