Subject: [smime] Feedback on visible signatures in PDF

From: "Pope, Nick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:37:15 +0100

All,

Within ETSI STF 364 on PDF Advanced Electronic Signatures we are reviewing
requirements relating to visible representation of signatures within PDF and
would very much welcome feedback on the questions raised in the attached
document to assist in setting the direction of our work.    Response is
requested by 12 November so that these can be discussed at our next face to
face meeting.  You can send responses to me by email at:

 [email-masked]

Regards

Nick Pope
Co-Lead STF 364

Consider the environment before printing this mail.
"Thales e-Security Limited is incorporated in England and Wales with company
registration number 2518805. Its registered office is located at 2 Dashwood
Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Nr. Weybridge, Surrey KT15
2NX.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be
privileged. It is only intended for the stated addressee(s) and access to it
by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee or the
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other
way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such
unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error
please delete it (and all copies) from your system, please also inform us
immediately on +44 (0)1844 201800 or email [email-masked].
Commercial matters detailed or referred to in this e-mail are subject to a
written contract signed for and on behalf of Thales e-Security Limited".