Subject: snmpconf FW: Majordomo results

From: Andrew Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:04:52 -0800

Can someone tell me how to retrieve the mail archive for this WG? All I get
from the "index snmpconf" command is the enclosed message.

Thanks,

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 1:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Majordomo results

--

>>>> index snmpconf
total 36
-rw-rw----  1 majordom    36792 Jan 31 11:43 snmpconf.0001

---

From: Steve Moulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:28:45 -0500

> To: [email-masked]

This file contains the entire archive for the working group.
A new archive file is started monthly.

The majordomo syntax for doing this is

   get <list> <filename>

Or, in this case, get snmpconf snmpconf.0001

You will get two messages, one acknowledging your request, and
one with the archive.

The address owner-snmpconf is being watched for administrative
requests and questions, and will not post to the entire list.

	- Steve

---
Steve Moulton        SNMP Research, Inc            voice: +1 865 573 1434
Software Engineer    3001 Kimberlin Heights Rd.    fax: +1 865 573 9197
[email-masked]     Knoxville, TN 37920-9716      http://www.snmp.com

Note:  Our area code changed to 865 from 423 in November.  If you have
trouble reaching us via area code 865, please try the old area code (423) and
let us know.  Both area codes should work until April.