Subject: snmpconf SNMPConf Working Group - Meeting Announcement

From: Terri Brogdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:47:29 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

SNMP Research, Inc. and the Department of Computer Science at The University
of Tennessee in Knoxville are pleased to co-host the upcoming interim meeting
of the SNMPConf Working Group to be held on Thursday and Friday, October 26-27.

The meeting will be held in Room 202 Claxton Complex (1122 Volunteer Blvd,
Knoxville, TN USA 37996, ph 865-974-5067).  Dr. Robert Ward, Head of the 
Department of Computer Science, was gracious enough to invite the 
group to meet in their newly renovated facilities on the UTK campus.  
We have the room reserved from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm both days.

We plan for the following to be available:
	Morning coffee and donuts,
	Afternoon soft drinks,
	Power outlet strips (for everyone, but especially for notetaker Dan),
	10BaseT network connectivity, and
	an LCD projector.

Lunch will be "on our own" at one of the convenient campus cafeterias or area
restaurants.

Dress is business casual.  Warm days, cool nights, a jacket or sweatshirt 
is probably a good idea.  However, it is probably imprudent if not unsafe
to wear Alabama or South Carolina logo clothing on campus around that time
of year.  :-)

Plans for the Thursday evening social event are still pending.  :-)  Fall
colors should be at or near their peak.

It is a short walk from the hotel to campus.  The campus is close to the 
Great Smoky Mountains and the fall foliage is beautiful at this time of 
year.  If you would rather drive, there is parking available near the 
Claxton Complex in the UT Parking Garage.  Driving and walking 
directions are below.  If you do not want to walk and you do not want to
drive, SNMP Research can provide van transportation upon request.  Please
let us know your needs.

Just a reminder also, to please make your hotel reservations right away 
if you have not done so already.  The toll free number for reservations 
at the Downtown Hilton is 1-877-644-5866.

We look forward to a productive meeting.  If you have any questions, 
please let us know.

Best regards,

Terri Brogdon for Jeff Case

********************************************
Driving Directions from Downtown Hilton (1.1 mi):
-- Start out going Northeast on W. Church Ave. towards Market St. by 
turning right 
0.1 miles
-- Turn right onto Market St. 0.1 miles
-- Turn right onto W. Cumberland Ave. 0.7 miles
-- At the 3rd red light turn left onto Stadium Dr. 0.1 miles
-- Entrance to the UT Parking Garage is on the right
-- The Claxton Complex is a new facility located on the next block 
over on the corner of Volunteer Blvd. and Andy Holt Ave.  There is 
still construction going on around the building.
 
Walking Directions from Downtown Hilton (1.1 mi):
-- Start out going Northeast on W. Church Ave. towards Market St. by 
turning right 
0.1 miles
-- Turn right onto Market St. 0.1 miles
-- Turn right onto W. Cumberland Ave. 0.7 miles
-- At the 4th red light turn left onto Volunteer Blvd. 0.2 miles
-- The Claxton Complex is a new facility located on the next block 
over on the corner of Volunteer Blvd. and Andy Holt Ave.  There is 
still construction going on around the building.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Terri Brogdon       SNMP Research International    Phone 1 865 579 3311
[email-masked]   3001 Kimberlin Heights Road    Fax   1 865 579 6565
                    Knoxville, Tennessee 37920     http://www.snmp.com
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*