Subject: snmpconf Mintues for the Knoxville Interim Meeting - Call for Volunteers

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:17:00 -0400

I believe the working group has benefited from the great work of our note
takers at the previous IETF and WG interim meetings. This is a thank-you to
them and a call for at least two volunteers at our upcoming meeting.

The reason for asking in advance is to allow people to think on it and to
allow them time to reserve some time after the meeting to prepare the
minutes for publication.

The only requirements are: that you attend the meeting for both days and
that you can work with one (or potentially more) other person to produce the
draft notes within two weeks of the meeting.

Thanks in advance. Please send the group or David Partain and I a note if
you can help.

Thanks
/jon

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:57:52 +0200

I can help (does this ensure me a power outlet for my laptop?:-).

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Jon Saperia [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Thu October 12 2000 12:17
> To:	snmpconf
> Subject:	snmpconf Mintues for the Knoxville Interim Meeting - Call
> for Volunteers
>

---

From: Jeff Case <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:12:58 -0400 (EDT)

>I can help (does this ensure me a power outlet for my laptop?:-).

you can count on it

best,
jdc