Subject: snmpconf ANNOUNCEMENT: WG Last Call on Policy Based Management MIB (fwd)

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:10:34 -0500

This is just a reminder that last call on this document ends on November
2. 
/jon
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:27:25 +0200
From:    David Partain <[email-masked]>
To:      [email-masked]
Subject: snmpconf ANNOUNCEMENT: WG Last Call on Policy Based Management MIB

This mail is to announce the beginning of the Working Group
Last Call period on draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-08.txt. The WG Last
Call period will last until November 2, 2001.

The WG members are strongly urged to review this document as
soon as possible, and express any concerns, or identify any
errors, in e-mail sent to the SNMPCONF WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the SNMPCONF
WG mailing list by November 2, 2001, this document will be
forwarded to the OPS Area Directors for consideration by the
IESG as a Proposed Standard document.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at
[email-masked].

Cheers,

David and Jon

------- End of Forwarded Message