Subject: daily news report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:27:02 +0800

News Update October 18th

Financial Reports:

Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market

Exit Only Inc. E x TO
$0.41

Exit Only first hit the market in Canada back in May of this year. The
idea of bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we
have not seen before. Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without
charge is something new to web based vehicle marketing. The company
charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested buyers.

Points Of Interest:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. For
more information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International Update:

U.N. questions Syria nuke claims ------ VIENNA, Austria -- The U.N.
nuclear watchdog said Monday it has no information to support a recent
media report that Syria may be building a nuclear reactor, but said it
expects any country that has details to share them with the agency. "We
would obviously investigate any relevant information coming our way,"
said Melissa Fleming, spokeswoman for the Vienna-based International
Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA. In what appeared to be an indirect rebuke
to the U.S., Fleming said in a statement that the nuclear agency
"expects any country having information about nuclear-related activities
in another country to provide that information to the IAEA." The New
York Times, citing U.S. and foreign officials, reported Sunday that an
Israeli airstrike on Syria last month targeted a partially built nuclear
reactor that was years away from completion.

Reports From The USA:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.