Subject: HPGI is on the move. UP 20%

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:24:55 +0100

The Gold Watcher
Hemisphere Gold is Climbing Hard. UP 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

Cutting edge technology has opened the way for advanced exploration of
new areas. Recent findings of huge deposits in Suriname have created a
literal gold rush.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Up over $800 an ounce from $600 in January, Gold is making a climb
that will rival the gold boom of 1980.
2. Shortage of gold supplies is causing a steady increase in the price
of gold. Recent findings at Hemisphere Gold show huge potential returns
for early investors.
3. Hemisphere's cutting edge technology allows them to maximizing its
ability to find gold deposits while there management skills are keeping
costs under control.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. The current gold rush in Suriname is already known and a large
marketing campaign scheduled to launch later this week will bring HPGI
into the lime light.

HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.