Subject: Gold market provides some needed shelter from a falling dollar.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:29:21 -0500

Global News Special Alert
Gold Nears All Time record Highs

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, an analyst at GoldSeek stated. "Integrity in our financial
institutions and the U.S. dollar are falling quickly. Restoring
confidence is very difficult to undertake with current circumstances,
and the result is greater interest in real money. Gold's integrity does
not need to be questioned, and that brings a level of confidence the
U.S. dollar simply cannot produce as it loses its global appeal," Gold
markets are continuing to climb as the dollar just cannot provide the
stability investors are looking for.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. continues to release information on it recent
findings of rich gold deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt. This is
certainly drawing attention as share prices have increased over 115% in
the last 30 days.

If ever there was a time to move on Hemisphere it is Friday. Next weeks
marketing campaign will really boost investor awareness and push the
shares even higher. Read up and look over the site and review the
profiles appearing online. Friday is the best time to get in.