Subject: Treat As Urgent

From: "Mrs.Sheila Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:23:46 -0700

Dear Beloved 

 I am Mrs.Sheila Johnson the wife of Mr Harold Johnson,my husband worked 
with the Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty 
years before he died in the year2001.We were married for ten years 
without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that 
lasted for only four days.His family have done so much to  
eliminate me for so long and since my illness they have been so cruel to
me treating me so bad because i have no children.

Before his death we were both born again Christians.
Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my 
matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late 
husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$3.5M.(Three Million Five 
Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Bank in Europe.

Presently,this money is still with the Bank and the management just 
wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the 
release of this money or rather issue a letter of authorization to 
somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

 This money must be use to fund orphanages and widows 
to aid their warefare. And it must be deposited in my name.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will 
inherit this money and my husband's relatives have been so 
wicked to me since my illness they are not Christians and i 
don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused 
unbelievers.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

Remain Blessed

Your Sister Sheila.
Email:[email-masked]