Subject: I await your response

From: "Linda A. Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:35:10 +0100

Dear Sir/ Madam

  Years back i was married to an expatriate of an Australian National who
worked as a site director with then Ghana  Gold Co now Anglo Ghana Gold who
got crushed when one of the mining site caved in, just  exactly 3years ago.
I happen to be the only close relation and sincerely we were married under
customary law blessed with a baby girl. Some time in January  this year I
got hint that all the victims of that mine collapse incident where Insured
and paid hundreds of thousand of dollars to their identified families and
next of kin. Based on my relationship with this Australian Mr. Donald Robert
Richard I had visited the   Insurance company in several occasion and met
with one of the company executive who confirmed that the expatriate have an
approved one million five hundred and fifty thousand dollars Insurance claim
payment, but can only be paid to certified next of kin as written Mr. Robert
file. Since we were not legally married in court it has been very difficult
for this insurance company to grant me the payment.

I have Mr.Robertson profile including his copy of international passport /
driver license and other relevant documentary evidence. I needed a foreigner
who could apply as  his next of kin and stand with me in securing the
payment from the Insurance company I have written several letters to his
mother the next of kin in his file who then was 84 years  at the only
address found in his file  while I was with him but each time the mail is
returned as unclaimed  giving the impression that the mother may have passed
away. I sincerely  believe that if you write to National Insurance Company
Ghana confirming  that you are the surviving next of kin to Mr. Donald
Robert Richard with the facts I have at hand we will be able to  get out
this fund otherwise this fund after some time will go into  the pocket of
this Insurance executives. Please i await your response

I am willing to send all the facts including his passport and license

Regards
Linda Robert