Subject: Hello,

From: Yahoo & Windows Live award <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:42:13 -0400 (EDT)

Yahoo & Windows Live Awards
Center

124
Stockport Road, Long sight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom.

Tel:+44-7045775354, +44-7024078307.

Hello Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (Two Hundred &
Fifty Thousand) Great British Pounds (GBP.250,000.00) for the month of
May,2008 Prize promotion which is organized by (YAHOO
AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE).

(YAHOO)
collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among
the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail
providers. Four people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and
you are one of the Selected Winners.

****** PAYMENT OF PRIZE******

Winners shall be paid in accordance with
their Settlement Centers. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed not later than (10
days) from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period
will be forfeited and returned to its source as unclaimed.

Stated below are your identification
numbers:

BATCH NUMBER:
MFI/06/APA-43658

REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522

PIN:
1207

You are requested to contact our
co-ordinator in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him
:

Co-ordinator's Name: Mr. Brad Richards

E-Mail:[email-masked]

You are advised aswell,to send the following information to our co-ordinator
to facilitate the release of of your fund to you immediately.

* Full Name

* Country

* Contact Address

* Telephone Number

* Fax Number

* Marital Status

* Occupation

* Sex

* Date of Birth/Age

* Identity Card (Carte Identite).

Yours in service,

Mrs. Grace Sanders

*************************************************************************************************

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!.

You must keep strict confidentiality of your Prize Award claims to yourself
until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification
that may arise from double claims. Yahoo Awards Team shall not be held liable
for any loss of funds arising from the above mentioned.