Subject: Welcome to snmpv3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:56:05 -0500 (EST)

--

Welcome to the snmpv3 mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe snmpv3

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe snmpv3 [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Mon Apr  5 10:01:09 1999]

    The [email-masked] list is for discussing the business of the
    SNMPV3 working group of the IETF, which is an open forum for raising
    and discussing issues related to the next generation of SNMP core
    functions. 

    This list may *NOT* be used for job postings, product announcements,
    and non-SNMPV3 related topics.

    This list is managed by majordomo.  For more information send an email
    message to "[email-masked]" with "help" in the body of the
    message.

    Compressed archive files, indicated with a ".Z" suffix, must be
    retrieved via anonymous ftp from the host "ftp.tislabs.com" in the
    directory "/pub/lists/snmpv3".  If you do not have ftp access please
    find a friend who does.