Subject: MARRIAM ZION (M1SS)

From: "MARRIAM ZION (M1SS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:56:08 +0300

Dear friend,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not 
know me personally.
I am Marriam Zion, the daughter of CHIEF Mugge Zion one of the most 
popular black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land 
dispute in my country.
I got your contact through network online hence decided to write 
you.Before the death of my father,he had taken me to Cotonou BENIN to deposit 
the sum of USD$10.500 Million(ten million five hundred thousand ,united 
states dollars),in one of the security company in cotonu, as he foresaw the 
looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as African 
Artifacts to avoid much dumorrage from security company.This amount was 
meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and 
establishment of new farms in swaziland and Cotonou 
BENIN. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert 
Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white 
farmers and some few black farmers,and this resulted to the killing and mob 
action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In 
fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for 
which my father was one of the victims .It is against this background 
that,I and my only Brother Marthin Don fred Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and 
are currently staying in DUBAI UAE where we are seeking political 
asylum and have decided to transfer my late father's money to a more 
reliable foreign account.Since the law of DUBAI UAE prohibits a 
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any 
financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of Cotonou As the 
First issue of my father,I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking 
a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred w
ithout the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything 
we have got.The South African government seems to be playing along with 
them. I am faced with the 
dilemma of moving this amount of money out of side Africa for fear of 
going through the same experience in future, both countries have similar 
political history.As a businessman,I am seeking for a partner who I 
have to entrust my future and that of my only BROTHER in his hands,I must 
let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free.
If you are willing to assist me and my younger BROTHER ,all I want you 
to do for me, is to make anarrangements with the security company to 
clear the consignment (funds) from their affiliate office in europe I am 
conteplating if to give directives to the consignment to be moved to 
switzerland or holand from cotonu.But before then all modalities will 
have to be put in place like change of ownership to the consignment and 
more importantly this money I intend to use for investment.
I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain 
percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction 
(Negotiable).Or you can go into partnership with me for the proper 
profitable investment of the money in your country if you have any expert 
idea on a good business .Whichever the option you want, feel free to 
notify me.I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses 
incurred in the process of this transaction.If you do not preffer a 
partnership. I am willing to give you 15% of the money while the remaining 
80% will be for my investment in your country.while i implore you to 
maintain the absolute secrecy and confidentiality required in this 
transaction.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Marriam Zion (M1SS)