Subject: Have you seen our new Gold Investor News Letter?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:10:43 +0300

The Investors Release
Investors move into gold to protect investments as US Dollar spirals.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
3.55 ounces/ton.

5 Key Points To Consider

1. Up over $800 an ounce from $600 in January, Gold is making a climb
that will rival the gold boom of 1980.
2. Demand for Gold supplies is at a n all time high. Analysts believe
these demands and not only holding but increasing in many areas.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. Gold samplings currently show as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton according to
last Fridays news releases in the HPGI claim. 

The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.