Subject: Santa came early

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:39:22 +0530

International Interest in shelter from energy crisis provided by EtG u

The top five reasons to Grab E t g u:

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. With reductions as large as thirty percent, SensorStat has become a
shelter from the energy storm. 
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings eT GU's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. Huge media coverage on Etgu next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.