Subject: [Softwires] WG meeting info in MTL

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:30:23 -0400

The tentative schedule is:

Monday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1840
Room Name: Room 520ABC

Please let David & I know by the end of this week if you intend to
present anything.

   - Alain.

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:35:09 -0500

Just in case anyone forgot:

 June 12, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)
 June 19, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)
 June 26, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET
(13:00 UTC/GMT)

On 6/11/06 8:30 PM, "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please let David & I know by the end of this week if you intend to present
> anything.
> 
>    - Alain.
> 
>