Subject: [Softwires] draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl

From: james woodyatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:44:26 -0600

everyone--

IETF conducts its business on its mailing lists.

For those participants unable to attend the IETF 73 meeting, I have  
written an Internet Draft intended to cover the principle points of  
the presentation I will be giving in person at the session today.

	<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl>

If the face-to-face dialogue (and hopefully jabber transcripts)  
surface any new information that should be added, I'll file another  
revision with appropriate amendments.  If you're following along  
remotely, then please read the draft.  You're invited to comment on  
the topic of NAT-PMP and service provider NAPT gateways here on the  
list.

--
james woodyatt <[email-masked]>
member of technical staff, communications engineering

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires