Subject: [Softwires] draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:01:46 +0100

Dear all,

This version integrates most of the comments we received in the mailing list. 

Please check if your comment has been integrated in this version. If not, please let us know. 

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : mercredi 19 décembre 2012 17:57
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unified IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire CPE
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   Transporting IPv4 packets encapsulated in IPv6 is a common solution
   to the problem of IPv4 service continuity over IPv6-only provider
   networks.  A number of differing functional approaches have been
   developed for this, each having their own specific characteristics.
   As these approaches share a similar functional architecture and use
   the same data plane mechanisms, this memo describes a specification
   whereby a single CPE can interwork with all of the standardized and
   proposed approaches to providing encapsulated IPv4 in IPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt