Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 23:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Attribute for 6rd
	Author(s)       : Dayong Guo
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Remi Despres
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-12-09

Abstract:
   IPv6 Rapid Deployment (6rd) provides both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity
   services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-existing period. The
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) 6rd option has been
   defined to configure 6rd Customer Edge (CE). However, in many
   networks, the configuration information may be stored in
   Authentication Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers while user
   configuration is mainly from Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) through
   DHCP protocol. This document defines a Remote Authentication Dial In
   User Service (RADIUS) attribute that carries 6rd configuration
   information from AAA server to BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/