Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:02:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Yiu L. Lee
                          Roberta Maglione
                          Carl Williams
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-01-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses the deployment issues and describes
   requirements for the deployment and operation of Dual-Stack Lite.
   This document describes the various deployment considerations and
   applicability of the Dual-Stack Lite architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:08:58 +0000

This version addressed the comments addressed by Robert Sparks and Stephen
Farrell. I do have a question for the WG. In 07 Section 2.4, we use "user"
to indicate the user behind the B4 element. However, Stephen suggested
this wasn't clear because we could have multiple users/devices behind a B4
elements. So we change this to household to address a B4 element is
represented by a household. I would like to hear suggestions from the WG.

Thanks,
Yiu

On 1/17/13 2:02 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Softwires mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires