Subject: [Softwires] Chair review of draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-01

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:15:33 -0500

Hi authors,
  I reviewed this document and I found that it is not ready for
advancement. The MIB is not even properly formed to start off with and
hence the MIB cannot be compiled and checked for validity. I found a few
obvious fatal errors that need to be fixed.

DEFINITIONS is spelled wrongly as DEFFINITIONS and this means that the
MIB is not even recognized. After this is fixed, the MIB could be
extracted but there was a syntax error.

I found out was caused by a missing comma after "natAddrMapGlobalPortTo"
in Page 6.

Further errors

There is a space between "::" and "=" in several of the definitions
again causing an error each time.

In summary, this MIB has a bunch of errors that need to be fixed before
it can be advanced. Authors please submit a new version with the fixes
after verifying its correctness using a MIB validator of your choice.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: "Fuyu (Eleven)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 01:45:58 +0000

Dear Suresh,

    Thank you for your valuable comments. 
    We will fix these errors and compile the mib for further checking before updating a new version.

Thanks 
Yu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:16 AM
To: Softwires WG; [email-masked]
Subject: [Softwires] Chair review of draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-01

Hi authors,

Further errors

Thanks
Suresh
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires