Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 13:53:05 +0200

WG,

He have published a new draft describing how an lw4o6 CPE can use PCP 
for provisioning.

We're looking for high-level feedback on questions such as:

- Is using PCP a good idea or is it fatally flawed?
- Would this WG consider an alternative to DHCP?
- What would be the relationship with the unified CPE draft?

Thanks,
Simon

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for 
draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00.txt
Date : Tue, 04 Jun 2013 01:54:06 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Chongfeng Xie <[email-masked]>, Cathy Zhou 
<[email-masked]>, Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Chongfeng Xie and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Provisioning Lightweight 4over6 (lw4o6) with the Port Control 
Protocol (PCP)
Creation date:	 2013-06-03
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines the procedures that a Lightweight B4 uses for
    provisioning its parameters with the Port Control Protocol.

The IETF Secretariat