Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 06:24:34 -0400

We would like to draw your attention to this draft. It is still awaiting 
blessing from the DIME WG (which has reviewed previous versions), but I 
think the content is firming up and should be reviewed by Softwires.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 03:18:34 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: M. Boucadair <[email-masked]>, "Qiong Sun" 
<[email-masked]>, "Tom Taylor" <[email-masked]>, Cathy 
Zhou <[email-masked]>, Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>, T. 
Taylor <[email-masked]>, "Cathy Zhou" 
<[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Boucadair" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by T. Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning
Revision:	03
Title:		Attribute-Value Pairs For Provisioning Customer Equipment 
Supporting IPv4-Over-IPv6 Transitional Solutions
Document date:	2014-07-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03

Abstract:
    During the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, customer equipment may have
    to support one of the various transition methods that have been or
    are currently being defined for carrying IPv4 packets over IPv6.
    Work is currently in progress to enumerate the information that needs
    to be provisioned on a customer edge router to support a list of
    transition techniques based on tunneling IPv4 in IPv6, with a view to
    defining reusable components for a reasonable transition path between
    these techniques.  To the extent that the provisioning is done
    dynamically, AAA support is needed to provide the information to the
    network server responsible for passing the information to the
    customer equipment.  This document specifies Diameter attribute-value
    pairs to be used for that purpose.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat