Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-03.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 06:23:25 +0800

Dear all,

We have revised this draft to describe the dynamic mode of Lightweight
4over6. It discusses the issues differ in deterministic/dynamic
provisioning mode, and describes the behavior of using DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
as IPv4 provisioning method. draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt/> is
referenced for specific message flow.

Any comments are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Cong

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-07-05 6:10 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-03.txt
To: Jianping Wu <[email-masked]>, Cong Liu <[email-masked]>, Qi
Sun <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cong Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment
Revision:       03
Title:          Dynamic IPv4 Provisioning for Lightweight 4over6
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-03

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] is an IPv4 over IPv6
   hub and spoke mechanism that provides overlay IPv4 services in an
   IPv6-only access network.  Provisioning IPv4 addresse and port set to
   customers is the core function of Lightweight 4over6 control plane.
   [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] illustrates how to use DHCPv6 for
   deterministic IPv4 provisioning.  This document discusses how to
   provision IPv4 parameters by using dynamic IPv4 provisioning
   protocols such as DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
   [I-D.ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat