Subject: [Softwires] RFC 7599 on Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7599

        Title:      Mapping of Address and Port 
                    using Translation (MAP-T) 
        Author:     X. Li, C. Bao, W. Dec, Ed.,
                    O. Troan, S. Matsushima, T. Murakami
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 55548
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7599

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7599

This document specifies the solution architecture based on "Mapping
of Address and Port" stateless IPv6-IPv4 Network Address Translation
(NAT64) for providing shared or non-shared IPv4 address connectivity
to and across an IPv6 network.

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the 
Official Internet Protocol Standards 
(https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the standardization state and 
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC