Subject: [Softwires] Ben Campbell's No Record on draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:04:08 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- section 5.1, first two sentences:
The text can be interpreted to mean the subtree is the mechanism for that
negotiation. I assume that's not the intent?

-5.1, last sentence:
I don't understand; what different tunnel?

-8, paragraph 6:
Do the 2119 keywords in this paragaph represent new requirements
specified in this draft, or do they describe existing requirements from
SNMPv3? If the latter, please use descriptive language rather than 2119
keywords.

-5.1, Third sentence:
Missing article before "Softwire mesh framework...".