Subject: [Softwires] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 02:53:56 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As advised by the MIB doctors,  draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-04 (and
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib too btw) must be moved under mib-2

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

>From Dave Thaler (MIB doctors)
It does contain an number of typos and English grammar issues that should
be addressed before publication.
I put a marked up copy up where it should shortly appear as
http://research.microsoft.com/~dthaler/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12.pdf

---

From: Dong Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:05:59 +0200

Dear Benoit,

Thank you for the comments. We will move the swmMIB module under mib-2. We
will also revise the grammar issues accordingly.

Please let us know if we can upload a new version.

Best regards,
Jiang Dong

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:51:49 +0100

On 12/2/2015 9:05 AM, Dong Jiang wrote:
> Dear Benoit,
>
> Thank you for the comments. We will move the swmMIB module under 
> mib-2. We will also revise the grammar issues accordingly.
>
Feel free, unless your responsible AD Terry thinks otherwise.

Regards, Benoit
>
> Best regards,
> Jiang Dong
>
> 2015-12-01 12:53 GMT+02:00 Benoit Claise <[email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]>>:
>
>     Please refer to
>     https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
>     <http://research.microsoft.com/%7Edthaler/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12.pdf>
>
>
>

---

From: Dong Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 15:26:50 +0200

Dear Benoit,

We have uploaded a new version of the mesh mib draft. We have moved the
swmMIB module under mib-2. The typos and grammar issues are corrected. We
also addressed all the issues mentioned by other reviewers.

Please help to check if your DISCUSS is solved. Thank you very much for
your help!

Best regards,
Jiang Dong