Subject: [Softwires] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 12:11:48 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be because this is not my area, but it wasn't immediately
obvious what is meant by "the number of the current IPv4 Session" and
"the number of the current IPv6 Session." Is that an internal identifier
for statistics-gathering purposes? If you think it's worth clarifying,
feel free.