Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:28:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwires
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Hao Wang
                          Yong Cui
                          Ian Farrer
                          Sladjana Zoric
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-08-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   operations (state, notification, RPC etc.) of IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire
   Border Routers and Customer Premises Equipment.  The model covers the
   Lightweight 4over6, MAP-E and MAP-T Softwire mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/