Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:13:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : Deployment Considerations for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Maoke Chen
                          Tianxiang Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-01-25

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 is a mechanism which moves the translation
   function from tunnel lwAFTR (AFTR) to lwB4s (B4s), and hence reduces
   the mapping scale on the lwAFTR to per-customer level.  This document
   discusses various deployment models of Lightweight 4over6.  It also
   describes the deployment considerations and applicability of the
   Lightweight 4over6 architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/