Subject: [Softwires] RFC 8513 on A YANG Data Model for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:41:30 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8513

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite) 
        Author:     M. Boucadair,
                    C. Jacquenet,
                    S. Sivakumar
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 36615
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8513

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8513

This document defines a YANG module for the Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)
Address Family Transition Router (AFTR) and Basic Bridging BroadBand
(B4) elements.

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC