Subject: [Softwires] Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-04.txt> (Tunnel Interface Types YANG Module) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:52:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to consider
the following document: - 'Tunnel Interface Types YANG Module'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-05-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a YANG module containing a collection of IANA
   maintained YANG identities, used as interface types for tunnel
   interfaces.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.