Subject: [solace] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:20:58 -0600

Dear all,

I submitted a -00 draft on secure bootstrapping solution. The draft is
short. I intend to stir some discussions with the hope of commonly
designing the right solution :-).

Regards,
Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution
Revision:        00
Title:           Security Bootstrapping Solution for Resource-Constrained
Devices
Creation date:   2013-02-18
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00

Abstract:
   We present a solution to initially configure the network of resource
   constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.  The
   solution is based on EAP-TLS authentication with the use of raw
   public keys as certificates.

The IETF Secretariat