Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 22:39:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CMP Updates
        Author          : Hendrik Brockhaus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax of
   Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) version 2.  This document
   updates RFC 4210.

   Specifically, the CMP services updated in this document comprise the
   enabling of using EnvelopedData instead of EncryptedValue and the
   definition of extended key usages to identify certificates of CMP
   endpoints on certification and registration authorities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/