Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:41:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the AES-GMAC Algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-01-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the AES-GMAC
   Message Authentication Code algorithms with the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) as specified in RFC 5652.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:42:33 -0500

This revision resolves the comments from Roman.

Russ

> On Jan 27, 2021, at 1:41 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>