Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 07:05:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) Algorithms
        Authors         : Hendrik Brockhaus
                          Hans Aschauer
                          Mike Ounsworth
                          John Gray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-05-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using concrete
   cryptographic algorithms with the Certificate Management Protocol
   (CMP).  CMP is used to enroll and further manage the lifecycle of
   X.509 certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/