Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-samples-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 16:02:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : S/MIME Example Keys and Certificates
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-samples-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-05-14

Abstract:
   The S/MIME development community benefits from sharing samples of
   signed or encrypted data.  This document facilitates such
   collaboration by defining a small set of X.509v3 certificates and
   keys for use when generating such samples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-samples/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-samples-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-samples-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 19:26:19 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-samples-03.txt

From the changelog:

 - Correct encoding of S/MIME Capabilities extension.
 - Change "Certificate Authority" to "Certification Authority".
 - Add CertificatePolicies to all intermediate and end-entity certificates.
 - Add organization and organizational unit to all certificates.

Please review!

       --dkg