Subject: [Speechsc] questions on save-waveform

From: Jim Sliwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:35:19 -0400

Question 1) Looking at latest specification it doesnt seem to state 
whether the recorded audio is endpointed or not.   Should there be some 
mechanism to state whether the audio returned is endpointed or not? 

Question 2) The specification implies that save-waveform is only for 
verification but I can see scenarios where the application wants to have a 
recorded version of the utterance for any recognize for whatever logging 
or tracing mechanisms that the application my wish to provide.  This seems 
to map to VoiceXML2.1 tag recordutterance

Jim Sliwa 
Sr. Software Engineer, IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Research Triangle Park, NC
email ID:[email-masked]
AOL IM:jamessliwa
919-254-4986

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc