Subject: [Speechsc] query on grammar precedence and recognized results

From: Srinivas R Thota <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:45:01 +0530

Hi,

referring to section 9.9.  RECOGNIZE of draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-11.txt

  "The order of these grammars specifies the precedence
  of the grammars which is used when more than one grammar in the list
  matches the speech; in this case, the grammar with the higher
  precedence is returned as a match.  This precedence capability is
  useful in applications like VoiceXML browsers to order grammars
  specified at the dialog, document and root level of a VoiceXML
  application."

[1] Is there any way to turn off the precedence.?
[2] Does this mean only one result with highest precedence will be 
present in RECOGNIZE-COMPLETE event ?
[3] If we need to get more results can we use GET-RESULT. ?
[4] Can we get a result which has more confidence but low on precedence ?

Please clarify
Thanks,
Srinivas R Thota

-- 
***************************************************************************************
	This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from 
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is 
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way 
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
 or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) 
is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the 
sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc