Subject: [Speechsc] query Simultaneous RECOGNIZE and RECORD MRCP media requests on the same media

From: Srinivas R Thota <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:35:39 +0530

Hi ,

Can RECOGNIZE and RECORD MRCP media requests on the same media ?
(for example for a use-case wherein user utterances have to be record 
while attempting recognition. )
I know that the same can be archived using save-waveform header in 
RECOGNIZE, but is it
possible to do media-forking between Recognizer and Recorder which are 
different resources and archive this,
does it have any specific problem.
Can this work even if  Recognizer and Recorder on different systems. ?

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas R Thota

-- 

-- 
***************************************************************************************
	This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from 
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is 
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way 
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
 or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) 
is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the 
sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc