Subject: RE: [Speermint] wg hum? SPEERMINT Requirements and Terminology Draft

From: "Bob Natale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:19:56 -0500

Yes.

BobN

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Livingood, Jason
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] wg hum? SPEERMINT Requirements and Terminology
Draft

Last week the I-D editor posted David Meyer's "SPEERMINT Requirements
and Terminology" draft.  This draft has been updated recently and is the
result of the 2 BOFs and much list discussion.  Rather than assume that
we should make this an official working group, I'd like to ask for a
"hum" on the list.  So please post if you agree to make this a WG item.
If the list approves, we'll make this our first official WG I-D and
rename it appropriately (it will remain a -00 draft) in advance of the
Dallas meeting.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-termi
nology-00.txt
                 SPEERMINT Requirements and Terminology
           draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology-00.txt

Abstract

   This document outlines the solutions space requirements and defines
   the terminology that is to be used by the Session PEERing for
   Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group (SPEERMINT).  It has as its
   primary objective to focus the working group during its discussions,
   and when writing requirements, gap analysis and other solutions
   oriented documents.

Regards
Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:03:45 -0800

Thanks Bob. 

	BTW, I didn't do the s/VOIPEER/SPEERMINT/g 

	I'll pick that up in -01. 

	Thanks,

	Dave