Subject: [Speermint] wg-business: Secretary Interest?

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:03:44 -0500

Hello all -

We're gearing up for IETF 65 in Dallas and our first official WG
session.  :-)  David and I should soon have a draft agenda for review
and input from this list.

In the meantime, we'd like to see if anyone out there is interested in
volunteering for the role of Secretary of the WG.  This person should
have a grasp of the technologies being discussed and be able to take
detailed minutes of WG sessions, perform NITS reviews of I-Ds, and
generally assist in the process of managing & organizing the WG.  If you
may be interested in this, please email David (cc'd) and I privately to
express your interest.

Thanks
Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint