Subject: [Speermint] Some clarifications

From: "Medhavi Bhatia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:08:53 -0500

I was going through some web archives for what I have seen so far on
this list and was just trying to put together what is on the table along
with some comments I might have:

In terms of drafts, it seems that the following drafts (even though they
are not WG docs) are under consideration:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-sip-peering-policy-00.tx
t

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-voipeer-te
rminology-01.txt

Am I accurate making this assumption?

Also, seems like the first goal is to tackle real time sessions, like
voice and keep all the other interesting peering like SIMPLE etc which
Henry was talking about on another thread in scope as well. I am
wondering if things like TRIP/TGREP have been considered as well (or
modifications thereof).

-Medhavi.

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:58:32 -0800

Medhavi,

> Am I accurate making this assumption?

	Yes, we will be dicussing these in Dallas. We're hoping
	to have a few more to discuss, but that hasn't firmed up
	yet. 

> Henry was talking about on another thread in scope as well.

	Correct.

> I am wondering if things like TRIP/TGREP have been considered
> as well (or modifications thereof).

	While I'm not really sure what you are asking here, it is
	certainly the case that if we wind up with use cases that
	require TRIP, for example, then yes.

	Dave & Jason