Subject: Re: [Speermint] speermint now a working group

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:10:07 +0100

Great,
 
I consider this an important achievment for the future of IP Telephony
 
Congratulations and thanx to all involved, especially to the co-chairs
 
Richard Stastmy

________________________________

Von: [email-masked] im Auftrag von David Meyer
Gesendet: Fr 03.02.2006 17:38
An: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Betreff: [Speermint] speermint now a working group

        Folks,

        The IESG ok'ed the speermint charter yesterday, with
        Jason and me will as the co-chairs. So we're ready to
        go. I'll request a slot for Dallas, and I would like all
        of you to submit proposed agenda items to Jason and me.

        We'd also like to thank Allison Mankin for all of her
        support in shepherding us through the process, and Jon
        Peterson for his support in getting the WG chartered.

        Looking forward to seeing you all in Dallas.

        Dave & Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:52:41 -0800

> Congratulations and thanx to all involved, especially to the co-chairs

	Agreed, and thanks very much. Time to do the work now! 

	Dave