Subject: [Speermint] wg hum? SPEERMINT Requirements and Terminology Draft

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:23:43 -0500

Last week the I-D editor posted David Meyer's "SPEERMINT Requirements
and Terminology" draft.  This draft has been updated recently and is the
result of the 2 BOFs and much list discussion.  Rather than assume that
we should make this an official working group, I'd like to ask for a
"hum" on the list.  So please post if you agree to make this a WG item.
If the list approves, we'll make this our first official WG I-D and
rename it appropriately (it will remain a -00 draft) in advance of the
Dallas meeting.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-termi
nology-00.txt
                 SPEERMINT Requirements and Terminology
           draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology-00.txt

Abstract

   This document outlines the solutions space requirements and defines
   the terminology that is to be used by the Session PEERing for
   Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group (SPEERMINT).  It has as its
   primary objective to focus the working group during its discussions,
   and when writing requirements, gap analysis and other solutions
   oriented documents.

Regards
Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:51:54 -0500

> rename it appropriately (it will remain a -00 draft) in advance of the

Hummmm.. This should definitely be a WG item now! Per my previous post.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

From: "Henry Sinnreich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:30:42 -0600

YES

Thanks, Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Livingood, Jason
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 12:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] wg hum? SPEERMINT Requirements and Terminology Draft

Abstract

Regards
Jason

---

From: Peter Macaulay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:29:01 -0500

Agree.  This should be a WG item.

/PETER MACAULAY

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:01:37 +0100

> rename it appropriately (it will remain a -00 draft) in advance of the

hum - that should definitely be WG item.

cheers

alex