Subject: [Speermint] SPEERMINT routing flows v. 01

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 02:57:22 -0400

We updated this draft before the recent suggestions on the list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-message-flows-01.txt

The next version (02) will include:

* Discussion on SUBCRIBE/NOTIFY as a way to authenticate and provide
policies (as opposed to DNS)
* Scenario with Media Relay and private addresses.
* More detailed discussion on the mutual authentication with REGISTER
* More in-depth QoS discussion (in respect to call routing) and
accounting.
* Some discussion on transit networks.

Thanks for all comments/suggestions. Keep them coming.

Reinaldo

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint