Subject: [Speermint] SPEERMINT Routing Architecture Message Flows

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:27:11 -0400

Hello,

We wrote a draft to help frame our discussions. 

Thanks,

Reinaldo

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: SPEERMINT Routing Architecture Message Flows  
	Author(s)	: R. Penno, et al.
	Filename	: draft-penno-message-flows-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-4-12
	
This draft describes the message flows associated with the SPEERMINT 
routing architecture. We show message flows in several peering 
scenarios.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-message-flows-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-penno-message-flows-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "Henry Sinnreich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:55:18 -0500

The call flows shown are pretty much as would be expected from the trapezoid
model in RFC 3261 using well defined SIP proxy behavior (lengthy section in
RFC 3261).

Why use B2BUA that have no defined behavior at all?

Is it possible to standardize undefined behavior?

Thanks, Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinaldo Penno [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] SPEERMINT Routing Architecture Message Flows 

Hello,

Thanks,

Reinaldo