Subject: RE: [Speermint] Security Threat Vectors - SPIT

From: "Eli Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:20:45 +0100

Here is a recent draft regarding Spam over Internet Telephony (SPIT)
(submitted to Sipping WG), and happy to help work with anyone on the
SPIT issues; threats, solutions or defenses.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sipping/draft-schwartz-sipping-spit-saml-01.txt

Regds

Eli

-----Original Message-----
From: Livingood, Jason [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 29 August 2006 20:44
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] Security Threat Vectors

We've been discussing VoIP Peering security threats and the like.  I
expect we will soon see a draft or two on the subject to inform
discussion in the WG on this subject.  As discussed previously, once we
document the threats we can specify the defenses which would be
implemented / recommended in an upcoming BCP.

In the meantime, I was directed to this document by one of the attendees
of the last SPEERMINT meeting:

http://www.voipsa.org/Activities/VOIPSA_Threat_Taxonomy_0.1.pdf

Regards
Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint