Subject: [Speermint] [wg-business] draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-00 Expected Soon

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:53:33 -0400

We're looking to make progress soon on an official WG architecture
draft.  We have had a few personal I-Ds on the subject, to spur WG
debate.  The most mature one was draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03,
started by Sohel Khan, with Reinaldo Penno, Daryl Malas, Adam Uzelac,
and Michael Hammer as co-authors.  At IETF-66 in Montreal we also had
presentations from Rohan Mahy and Michael Haberler that touched on
architecture.
 
Now it is time to begin work on draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-00.
We'll be having Reinaldo Penno serve as the editor of the document,
using draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03 as a starting point.  All of the
contributors of that draft mentioned above have been working to take
into account all of the feedback received at IETF-66 and afterwards on
this list.  We expect draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-00 to be
published shortly and ask for your review and feedback.  This will, of
course, be one of the drafts reviewed at our interim meeting.
 
Regards
Jason & Dave

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint