Subject: [Speermint] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-lendl-speermint-federations-02.txt

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:01:09 +0200

Nice draft
 
It would be nice to have also an example on the
non-terminal NAPTRs
 
BTW, I have a bit a problem with non-terminals.
Another option would be to use another policy type
such as "SIP:fedtr" and a DNS URI pointing to the 
domain name of the transit federation.
 
A minor point:
In your second example with the two federations
you should not use the ORDER field, the PREFERENCE
is IMO better.
 
Richard

________________________________

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Do 10.08.2006 21:50
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: I-D ACTION:draft-lendl-speermint-federations-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Federation based VoIP Peering Architecture
        Author(s)       : O. Lendl, et al.
        Filename        : draft-lendl-speermint-federations-02.txt
        Pages           : 12
        Date            : 2006-8-10
       
This document defines the federation concept and proposes a peering
and routing architecture for SIP-based applications.  Federations can
be used to establish selective peerings e.g. in the Voice over IP and
Instant Messaging space.  Service providers may announce federation
membership as domain attributes.  This document contains the policy-
type definition for federations within the Domain Policy DDDS
Application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-speermint-federations-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-lendl-speermint-federations-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lendl-speermint-federations-02.txt".
       
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint