Subject: [Speermint] [wg-business] WGLC on draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-02

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:30:20 -0400

This note begins the Working Group Last Call for comments on the draft: 

"SPEERMINT Terminology"
draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-02
see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-02.
txt

--> Please take this final opportunity to review the document carefully,
and send any feedback you may have to the list and to the author.  

--> Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this document
is ready to go to the IESG.

This Working Group Last Call will end on 19 September at 1700 EDT
(UTC/GMT-4), at the close of Speermint Interim Meeting #1.

Thank you,
Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint