Subject: FW: [Speermint] Terminology Draft vs. VoIP Usecases Draft Terminology

From: "David Schwartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:48:40 +0300

Sorry for nitpicking :) but...

I have seen the term "generally required" (as in ..."It is generally
required that a trust relationship is established...") appear in both
this draft and the Use case draft and I think that it a "generally" bad
idea.

Something should be either required or not. Adding the word generally
only adds a dimension of confusion and ensures that "generally"
everybody gets it wrong.

:-)

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:54:28 -0600

No problem...I generally agree with you. ;-)