Subject: [Speermint] draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-09

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:32:13 -0600

I submitted a revision update to -08 after the dead-line, but will be
leveraging it for discussion in Chicago.  Until it posts after Chicago,
it can be found here:

http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-09.txt

Release notes for -09:

Updated section 4.2.2 and 4.2.3

Included and/or updated terminology defined in the "VoIP Usecases" and
"Architecture" drafts.

Added section 4.3 regarding functions -
I've now included a section of the terminology draft to include the
functions as defined in the "architecture" draft.  These functions
include Location, Signaling, and Media.

I clarified the Location Function definition (4.3.1) to make sure it
does not indicate it provides the location of the end-user, but rather
the SF of the SSP.

Thanks...

--Daryl

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 03:30:50 -0400

I updated the architecture draft to 04. You can get it using the link
below.

http://www.geocities.com/[email-masked]/draft-ietf-speermin
t-architecture-04.txt

Discussion tomorrow will leverage the new version. I'm sorry for the
late notice.

Changes: 

* Incorporated some of R. Mahy's changes in his
draft-mahy-speermint-direct-peering-02.
	Included R. Mahy as co-author.
* Tried to align to new terminology as much as possible
	Somewhat challenging since terminology seems spread between
terminology draft -09 and use cases -02
* Put SF, LF and MF in the context of SBE, DBE, SM, LS and others
* Rearranged/inserted sections under SF to put in context the notion of
initiating vs. receiving peer.
* New architecture picture to align with use-cases and terminology

If some reason you cannot access the link above let me know.

Thanks,

Reinaldo