Subject: [Speermint] Off-Topic: 71st IETF - Registration

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:24:13 -0500

Since not everyone is on the announce list, please note that IETF 71
registration is now open. Please take note of the hotel info if you will
travel to the city ahead of the IETF meeting.*

Regards
Jason 
Your Friendly WG Co-Chair and Sponsor of IETF 71  :-)

* Reservations Alert - Reserve Early!!
If you are considering arriving on the Saturday before IETF 71 (March 8,
2008), please be aware that the Philadelphia Flower Show is taking place
next door at the Philadelphia Convention Center. This is a very popular
show which attracts over 250,000 people each year. It is run by the
Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, and is the largest indoor flower
show in the world. That show ends on the Sunday that IETF 71 begins, so
most people will be checking out the same day that most IETF people will
be checking in. Thus, if you plan to arrive early, contact the hotel
ASAP to make your reservation and understand that the Saturday rate may
be higher (or unavailable) due to high demand. 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:59 AM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: 71st IETF - Registration 

71st IETF Meeting
Philadelphia, PA, USA
March 9-14, 2008

Registration is now open for the 71st IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-71 before 17:00
ET-US (22:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 29 February 2008, you will pay the
early-bird price of USD 635.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until 17:00 ET-US
(22:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, March 7 2008.

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the
special student status. 

CANCELLATION:

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 3 March at 17:00
ET-US (22:00 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:

You can register onsite at the meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA starting
Sunday, 9 March at 12:00 noon (local time - ET).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime,
with late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on
Sunday afternoon 9 March.  Participants should plan their travel
accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint