Subject: [Speermint] WGLC comment on consolidated-usecases-07

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:52:23 +0100

I have still not seen a text proposal to resolve Hadriel's comments, so
I cannot fully review the draft. However, one point I noticed was
apparently inappropriate use of Route and Record-Route header fields:
- The Route header field seems to be popped prematurely (e.g., in step 5
of the first example, O-SBE strips Route: <sip:i-sbe1.example.org>
before sending the request to that server - I believe it should be
retained and popped by sbe1.example.org).
- There are several examples of what is supposedly a B2BUA inserting a
Record-Route header field identifying itself (alongside a Contact header
field identifying itself).

John
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "Yiu L. Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:34:18 -0400

Hi John,

We scheduled a meeting to talk to Hadriel next Tue. We will update the
team after the call. Meanwhile, I will update the draft with your
corrections.

Thanks,
Yiu