Subject: Re: [Speermint] Speermint Digest, Vol 29, Issue 4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:31:19 +0200

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: [email-masked]
Verzonden: vrijdag 9 mei 2008 21:00
Aan: [email-masked]
Onderwerp: Speermint Digest, Vol 29, Issue 4

Send Speermint mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Speermint digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. I-D
      Action:draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-07.txt
      ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu,  8 May 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

[Het originele bericht is niet volledig opgenomen]
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint