Subject: [Speermint] **Working Group Last Call on Two Drafts**

From: "Daryl Malas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:49:13 -0600

All,

We are beginning working group last call (WGLC) on two drafts as
indicated in the Speermint session at the 72nd IETF in Dublin:

draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-09 - This will be a very
brief WGLC, as this draft has been in WGLC 2 or 3 times already.  Please
provide any final feedback to the mailing list/authors during this
period.  The WGLC will begin today (8/18/08) and end on Monday, August
25, 2008.  No comments will be accepted after August 25th, so please
read, review, and provide feedback ASAP.
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-useca
ses-09)

draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-06 - This draft is now in WGLC.
Please provide any final feedback to the mailing list/author during this
period.  The WGLC will begin today (8/18/08) and end on Monday,
September 15, 2008.  Please review and ensure all requirements for SIP
peering, as disclosed within the context of the charter and our
discussions, are included within this draft.  Also, can we have 2 people
willing to be reviewers of this draft???  Do not make me volunteer you!
;-)
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-06)

Regards,

Daryl

----------------
Daryl Malas
CableLabs
(o) +1 303 661 3302
(f) +1 303 661 9199
mailto:[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint