Subject: [Speermint] I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-flows-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPEERMINT Routing Architecture Message Flows
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-flows-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document describes example message flows associated with the 

  SPEERMINT routing architecture, relative to various peering 

  scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-flows-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.