Subject: [Speermint] FW: 74th IETF - Online Registration and Payment Cutoff

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:30:19 -0600

All,

Just a reminder, the online registration and payment cutoff is today.

Regards,

Daryl

------ Forwarded Message
Subject: 74th IETF - Online Registration and Payment Cutoff

74th IETF Meeting
San Francisco, CA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper

Online registration and payment closes 17:00 PDT, Friday, 20 March 2009
(24:00 UTC/GMT). After 20 March 2009, all payments (whether or not you
have pre-registered) and registrations must be made on-site. A late fee
will apply.

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/

Be sure to make your hotel reservation at the Hilton San Francisco. Hotel
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/hotels.html

New requirements for travel to USA for Visa Waiver Program Participants.
Additional information can be found on our web site at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/visa-info.html or you can go directly to
ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/

Only 4 days until the San Francisco IETF!

------ End of Forwarded Message