Subject: [Speermint] Draft Agenda for IETF 73 - Comments?

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:52:05 -0400

Here is the draft agenda for our session at IETF 73.  Please reply with any
suggested additions or other changes.  If there is new work to discuss, we
can easily shift stuff around to accommodate.

Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect (Speermint)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 1520 - 1700 (Afternoon Session II)
Room Name: Imperial B
============================================================================
==================
GENERAL (15 minutes)

1 - Welcome & Introduction to SPEERMINT / Administrivia             5
minutes (1520 - 1525)
2 - Progress Report                                      5 minutes (1525 -
1530)          
3 - Agenda Bashing                                5 minutes (1530 - 1535)

REVIEW CURRENT WG DRAFTS (60 minutes)
4 - FINAL REVIEW --> SPEERMINT Peering Architecture            10 minutes
(1535 - 1545)
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-08
    Adam Uzelac

5 - DETAILED REVIEW --> SPEERMINT Message Flows                20 minutes
(1545 - 1605)
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-flows-05
    Hadriel Kaplan

6 - DETAILED REVIEW --> Use of DNS SRV and NAPTR Records for SPEERMINT    15
minutes (1605 - 1620)
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-05
    Jason Livingood

7 - SPEERMINT Security Threats and Suggested Countermeasures        15
minutes (1620 - 1635)
    http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats-00  (-01
COMING SOON?)
    Saverio Niccolini

REVIEW INDIVIDUAL DRAFTS (20 minutes)

8 - SIP Interconnect Guidelines                        20 minutes (1635 -
1655)
    http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hancock-sip-interconnect-guidelines-00
    Daryl Malas and David Hancock

OPEN DISCUSSION (25 minutes)                                           5
minutes (1655 - 1700)
    * Next WGLC drafts
    * New implementer-specific drafts coming?
    * New indivdual drafts coming?
    * Dates for a final interim meeting with the design team?

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:29:55 -0400

Updated agenda for the meeting is here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/agenda/speermint.txt

On 3/9/09 1:52 PM, "Jason Livingood" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Here is the draft agenda for our session at IETF 74.  Please reply with any
> suggested additions or other changes.  If there is new work to discuss, we can
> easily shift stuff around to accommodate.
> 
> ==============================================================================
> ================
> GENERAL (15 minutes)
> 
> 1 - Welcome & Introduction to SPEERMINT / Administrivia             5 minutes
> (1520 - 1525)
> 7 - SPEERMINT Security Threats and Suggested Countermeasures        15 minutes
> (1620 - 1635)
>     http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats-00  (-01 COMING
> SOON?)
>     Saverio Niccolini
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Speermint mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

Regards,
Jason
 
Jason Livingood
Executive Director
Internet Systems Engineering
National Engineering & Technical Operations
Comcast Cable Communications
215-286-7813
[email-masked]
 
This message and any attachments to it may contain PROPRIETARY AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION exclusively for intended recipients. Please DO NOT
FORWARD OR DISTRIBUTE to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this e-mail from your
system.