Subject: [Speermint] I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)       : R. Penno, S. Khan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document defines the SPEERMINT peering architecture, its functional 
components and peering interface functions. It also describes the steps
taken 
to establish a session between two peering domains in the context of the 
functions defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.