Subject: [Speermint] Next Design Team Meeting

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:11:44 -0400

We had a VERY productive meeting yesterday, so thank you to all who were
able to participate.  We plan to schedule another one between IETF 75 and
IETF 76, and we think we¹ll make excellent progress again in that meeting.
For those who did not attend, we go over active drafts line by line, section
by section, generally editing a document live in the meeting.  The intent is
to more rapidly mature documents.

While a design team meeting is generally intended for document authors,
participation is open (and we typically open a conference bridge for remote
participants ‹ though in-person attendance is HIGHLY recommended for any
document author).  Should you be interested in attending, please go to this
Doodle Poll now and advise what dates work best.

http://www.doodle.com/xfcvz3bh3wtypp59

Thanks!

Jason

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:43:29 -0400

We¹ve selected October 14, 2009, as the next design team meeting.  This one
will also be held in Philadelphia and will include a teleconference bridge
for remote participants who cannot attend f2f.  More details to follow.
Anyone who attended the last meeting, and key document authors, have already
been sent a calendar item.

Regards
Jason

On 6/4/09 10:11 AM, "Jason Livingood" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> We had a VERY productive meeting yesterday, so thank you to all who were able
> to participate.  We plan to schedule another one between IETF 75 and IETF 76,
> and we think we¹ll make excellent progress again in that meeting.  For those
> who did not attend, we go over active drafts line by line, section by section,
> generally editing a document live in the meeting.  The intent is to more
> rapidly mature documents.
>