Subject: [Speermint] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13

From: "Yiu L. Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:12:28 -0400

We submitted a newer version. This version contains some minor mistakes
identified by Simon Perreault. Thanks Simon!

------ Forwarded Message
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:08:30 -0400
To: Yiu Leung Lee <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13.txt
has been successfuly submitted by Yiu Lee and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases
Revision:        13
Title:           VoIP SIP Peering Use Cases
Creation_date:   2009-06-30
WG ID:           speermint
Number_of_pages: 24

Abstract:
This document depicts many common Voice over IP (VoIP) use cases for
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Peering.  These use cases are
categorized into static and on-demand, and then further sub-
categorized into direct and indirect.  These use cases are not an
exhaustive set, but rather the most common use cases deployed today.

The IETF Secretariat.

------ End of Forwarded Message

---

From: "Yiu L. Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:08:32 -0400

When I said ³contains², I actually mean ³corrects², you all know it, right?
;-)

On 6/30/09 9:12 PM, "Yiu Leung Lee" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Speermint mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint