Subject: [Speermint] Document Action: 'Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Architecture' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-19.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:26:54 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Architecture'
  (draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-19.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia
INTerconnect Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture/

Technical Summary

This document defines a peering architecture for the SIP between two or
more service provider domains.

Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to publish this document. A Working Group
Last Call has been issued, and we have achieved consensus and resolved
all concerns. All changes suggested by the WG have been made to this
draft. A NITS review has also been performed and those changes made as well.

Document Quality

Good quality - no issues

Personnel

Document Shepherd: Jason Livingood
Responsible AD: Gonzallo Camarillo
IANA Experts Required: No