Subject: Bring on the best software at the most reasonable price

From: "Clyde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:44:11 -0800

OEM CD SHOP

Get the best software for the lowest price on the net!
The stock is limited and the offer lasts on Jannuary 1st!
Bundle Special #1: Microsoft Windows XP Pro + Microsoft Office XP Pro
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $80.00
You Save: $770.00
http://octsocqxj.edhllacl.info/?M_iRi1MNkkT9ygMmyRUwy

Bundle Special #2: Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $100.00
You Save: $750.00
http://octsocqxj.edhllacl.info/?nCpspEnUrruM9nnxirVWGEmou

Bundle Special #3: Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $120.00
You Save: $730.00
http://octsocqxj.edhllacl.info/?6l8b8TCDGGd_U66jzTNqje

Bundle Special #4: Adobe Photoshop CS + Adobe Illustrator CS + Adobe InDesign CS
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $140.00
You Save: $750.00
http://octsocqxj.edhllacl.info/?aVIfIrGHKKNzsGGnuFToq