Subject: geriatrics, anaesthesiology, 7,000 hospitals, 174,000 Email Addresses for hospital executives.

From: "Ortega O Denny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:53:53 -0600

NEW!  FIRST-TIME OFFERED TO INDUSTRY!  

INTRODUCTORY OFFER CODE 4477.
 
The 2006 American Hospital Email Directory.  

174,000 Email Addresses for hospital executives. ($247.00).

The  2006 American Hospital Email Directory is the only email 
directory of hospital personnel and the absolute best resource 
when marketing a product or service to the hospital market. 
A "Who's Who" of the hospital universe, this database is the 
most comprehensive on the market today. The American Hospital 
Email Directory lists over 176,000 key decision makers in the 
hospital sector along with a mailing address and phone/fax 
contact data.  It includes all U.S. hospitals (7,000).
 
The 2006 American Hospital Email Directory is used by 
libraries, hospitals, medical firms, distributors, universities, 
lawyers and doctors.  It is the most cost-effective product 
avialble and its accuracy is second to none.

In response to numerous requests for email addresses for 
hospital executives, the New 2006 American Hospital Email 
Directory has now been completed.  It is the only product in 
the industry that offers email addresses for key decision-
makers in the hospital sector.

The 2006 American Hospital Email Directory offers email 
contact information for key decision-makers in hospitals.  
It covers Directors of purchasing, IT, nursing, medical, 
facilities, hospice, housekeeping,.long-term care, 
physical therapy, obstetrics, pharmacy, radiology, 
rehabilitation, biomedical, compliance, legal, supplies, 
pediatrics, surgery, oncolgy, laboratory, etc.  Over 
50 director titles are offered for over 6,400 hospitals.  
In total, over 174,000 email addresses are listed in this 
unprecedented database.  In addition, CEOs, CFO, CIOs,. 
Pres., and Exec. VPs are included.

The 2006 American Hospital Email Directory is available 
in excel format and is based on unlimited use.

To order the 2006 American Hospital Email Directory at 
the introductory price of $247 (code 4477), simply fill
out the order form below and 

fax it to 905-751-0199 (tel:905-751-0919).
 
Name:
 
Title:
 
Organization:
  
Address: 
 
City/State:
 
Zip:
 
Tel:
 
Fax:
 
Email: