Subject: ANNUAL AWARD WINNER

From: Diana Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 06:13:30 +0200

THE FREELOTTO COMPANY
UK HEAD OFFICE
SUITE 23-30, LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND
www.freelotto.com

Dear Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto 
draw held yesterday the 27th April. All 10 winning addresses were randomly 
selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your email address 
emerged alongside 9 others as category 2 winners in this year's Annual 
FreeLotto Draw. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay 
out of £1,000,000.00 pounds(one million pounds) only. The following 
particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11
(ii) Email ticket number:  FL754/22/76
(iii) Lotto code number:    FL09622UK
(iv) The file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Please contact the under listed claims officer via email 
[email-masked]) or fax 448712435310 as soon as possible for the 
immediate release and payment of your winnings:

Mr. Allison Carl A.
Prize Claim Officer
The Freelotto Company
FAX: +44 8712 435 310
[email-masked]

N.B: Steps to claim your prize

1. Winners must immediately pay a non-deductible amount of £497.00 pounds only 
as fee before claiming their prize for the processing and handling of award. 
Note that your prize have been insured to the real value of £1,000 000.00 
pounds hence no deduction can be done.

2. Please quote your Reference number in all correspondence with the claims 
officer.

3. Winners should send to claim officer account detail or address where they 
want their prize paid or sent.

4. Winners must send their names, address, and telephone number and means of 
identification (international passport or drivers' license) to claim officer 
to process immediate payment of their prize.

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press 
anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be 
further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the 
end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. 
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and 
unwarranted abuse of this program.

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
Diana Hill
Promotions Manager
The FreeLotto  Company

-------------------------------------------------
The FreeLotto  Awards is proudly sponsored by a conglomerate of international 
IT companies. The freelotto  Internet draw is held once in a year and is so 
organized to encourage the use of the Internet and computers worldwide. We are 
proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150 
countries worldwide.

-------------------------------------------------
We also encourage you to visit our website at www.freelotto.com and take your 
chance to play and become part of our daily winners. Millions are won on a 
daily basis on one of the world's most famous free lotto service.